Python Story on Today Tonight (2nite)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like a really educational news story about snake attacks/snake safety.....lol those people are idiots

oh yeah!!:p the killas are lurking everywhere...:cry:
good to check out some snake shots but;)

Lol i seen the ad for it XD was hilarious, the evil music and everything. They were using a coastal and made it strike the camera and such lol.

I watched it and was amazed that it would be a record sized Carpet python at 4 metres,but by the end of the story it turn into a Scrubbie.Most of the 'experts' sounded like idiots.The kid does not seemed to be to traumatised,he was handling another snake at a reptile park easily.

The story wasn't overly dramatised like they usually are, the Doctor guy seemed like a bit of a knob though.

I liked that they showed the snakes (at whatever park it was) being handled without any sort of negative comment, and the mention of the initial "attack" being a result of defensiveness, and a rare thing to have happened. Almost a pro-herp story.

i thought a bite and coil was due to being hungry - and a tag [ quick bite and release] was a deffensive thing ?

*** is this crushing bullshit?? could they use that incorrect term anymore in that story...

In any event, I am glad the child is OK as it could of definetely of killed him, however being able to eat him (if that was the snake in the video) may of been a bit of a task for the snake... (probably could of done it but would of hurt the snake as well)....

It's a much more interesting story than a EB bite could of fools though, and coodos to the man who helped save the boy by grabbing its neck etc and even better for not killing it...

I am suprised the woman didnt grab a knife and shove it in its head as I would of assumed thats what most people would of done but am very happy they didnt :)

I was quite supprised how decent it was actually...
I think this story was well done apart From them changing there minds on the species of snake lol
It wasn't the traditional killer snake story IMO

Meh, they still prey on peoples fears which only creates more misunderstanding. there's been much worse but it still wasn't good.

wow, i wish carpet pythons did come in 4 metre lengths! :)
i hate these media stories. And after they have finished poo-pooing the snakes, they'll move on to pitbulls and rotties, then the unemployed dole bludgers, to the health crisis and then back to the deadly snakes again...

wow, i wish carpet pythons did come in 4 metre lengths! :)
i hate these media stories. And after they have finished poo-pooing the snakes, they'll move on to pitbulls and rotties, then the unemployed dole bludgers, to the health crisis and then back to the deadly snakes again...

You forgot the dodgey builders and car salesmen lol.

Don't forget the new healthy diet, swim wear and the genius bra

"when he stopped breathing and everything, i knew that it was really bad!"
words from the worlds best mum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back