Nephrurus asper photos

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

viridis

Reaction score
I have been asked by a few people about my Banded aspers and how I went with them this season. I have snapped a few pics of animals that I have bred so far this season and will add more when the others shed. These are all under 6 months of age and a few are quite obvious to sex and some not so easy. Enough rambling from me now.

I love the colouring around the face on this little fella
Asperheadshot600x364.jpg

Another
Asper1600x400.jpg

Another youngster about 5 months old
asper2600x400.jpg

No prizes for guessing this ones sex. Young bloomer...
asper4600x364.jpg

This is probably one of the dullest that I have bred however it came from my best pairing so go figure?
Asper5600x364.jpg

I love this one, it just glows at night.
asper3600x364.jpg

And my favourite of them all, meet Casper! This thing looks to be a hypo or something as it has barely any dark colours on it at all. Anyone think that it maybe a hypo or am I jumping the gun. It is now 6 months old and not changed a bit.

lightbanded600x400-1.jpg

very nice viridis he does look alot lighter hypo would be nice congrats anyway thay all good to me

They are all very cute Viridis, but the one above Casper is my favourite! They are very cute lil fellas all of them!

Thanks for the comments! They are eating around 5 crickets each day and are powering along.

Very nice Nick! Hopefully you can produce some more like Casper! :)

Nice pics! And once again I'm very jealous!

Yep amazing. Congrats.

Cheers Brenton

Great looking geckos! Can u add me to the waiting list for one day :DDDDD thanks for sharing and keep them coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back