update shots

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some exceptional jags there mate be great to see how they look in 12 months mate congrats.

cheers
Scott

more op 002.jpgOur male orange pepper or hypo jag

cheers
Scott

Last edited:
That OP looks almost patternless Scott . STUNNING....

Heres a full banded 75% Jungle jag male .
001banded75junglejagmale.jpg

Last edited:
Rog, I hatched out one last season too, will grab a pic or too and post em up.......

Wow Roger your 75's are colouring up very nicely.
if you ever decide to part with that girl let me know :)
either that or I could ship up Dr Worm to have a go ;)

Some amazing looking animals being produced and its a bright future for morphs here in Australia!!
Can't wait to see what the next few seasons bring.

Cheers
Shaun

Finally they are hatching, this project has had me pulling my hair out. The het male JAG successfully bred with a female albino last season, however not one JAG hatched out.

Different story this season with at least 2 ALBINO JAGS out of the egg and it looks like another 2 still in the egg. Great ratio with 10 out of 12 eggs hatching out albinos.

Attachments

• P2160727.jpg
    P2160727.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 127
  • P2160728.jpg
    P2160728.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 122
  • P2160726.jpg
    P2160726.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 116
Stunning, Ben! Keep up the good work mate definitely impressing us with your hatchlings. I look forward to your progress shots with the albino jags.

Nice work Ben, been looking forward to seeing what you produce this season

We will be updating the site shortly with the 2012 offspring. We will have a variety of CARAMEL JAGS available this season. Some from hypo bredli, bredli diamond cross and 88% Coastal CARAMELS. Obviously Albino JAGS will be for sale aswell...........

Well done benny boy!!!good stuff mate look forward to seeing them!
will have a celebratory rum with you soon! ;)

Thanks guys, appreciate it, looks like 3 ALBINO JAGS and 1 HET JAG.......

Justin, glad you saw the pics I was about to flick you an email to keep you posted.

The 2 clutchs hatching this morning look bloody cool aswell. CARAMEL JAG X HYPO BREDLI, awesome looking hatchos amongst them. Once theres a few more out I will post up some pics.

Thanks guys, appreciate it, looks like 3 ALBINO JAGS and 1 HET JAG.......

Justin, glad you saw the pics I was about to flick you an email to keep you posted.

The 2 clutchs hatching this morning look bloody cool aswell. CARAMEL JAG X HYPO BREDLI, awesome looking hatchos amongst them. Once theres a few more out I will post up some pics.

Here is a very quick snap of one of the CARAMEL JAG X HYPO BREDLI hatchies, crappy shot but you get the idea of the patterning that has been produced in these. Once they have shed I will post up pics of representative and stand out hatchos for the season.

enjoy

Attachments

• P2190746.jpg
    P2190746.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
This guy has finally had his first slough, waiting on the other to slough and will add up a pic then.

enjoy

2012 offspring has been added to the site and is now available with our current offer. Basically you can buy a 2012 hatchie and take your pick of a 2011 yearling for half price.

Attachments

• P3020776.jpg
    P3020776.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back