18th Help ! ! ! :D

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My 18th is coming up in a few days :D
Me and my girlfriend and her best friend and my mate (who are also a couple) are going up to mantra mooloolaba for a week, just gonna sit by the beach and pool, drink, clubbing and I think I might have to go to Australia zoo again xD gonna be a nice chill week, away from work
And reality haha.

Oh wow! Happy Birthday :) I havent been to Australia Zoo yet, but for xmas I got a years membership to Taronga zoo :) My sister wants to take me club crawling lol. Just need a theme for the drunken party. I was thinking dressing up as your fav animal but I dont think there are snake or lizard costumes... Ha ha.

I was gonna do Pimps and Hoes too. But my bf might not approve... He doesnt even like a little boob showing lol.

Last edited:
Lol, if you can't dress up infront of close friends in your own hom, he has issues. I understand not flashing your gear to strangers, but if it's in your own home with trusted friends and you're not naked, what's the issue? Just ask him, he would probably like it :p

Fav Rock star,have bets on how many turn up like Lady GAG GAG....

Favorite rock star... Ill totally dress up as Dimmu Borgir lol. My bf doesnt really appreciate it in any company, even my sister. Only if we were to be alone he enjoys it. Im gonna ask him but I doubt it lol.

What about Moulin Rouge?? its a bit more classy then hoes but still can be spunk as..

It gives a wide range of costume depending on the era you choose.. Dress more conservative an go 19th century Moulin Rouge or the not so conservative modern day style lol..

We did this once and was FUN!! even the guys outfits can be awesome..

Last edited:
Heroes and villains? That can work for just about anyone

Best theme I've been to was "I can't believe you're wearing that!"
So much fun :)

Haha thanks, you to. :) lol, DW about the boyfriend, enjoy your 18th! Just get him pissed ;)

Clubbing is a good idea, nearly every club in surfers paradise you get free drinks all night and your friends get reallllyyyy cheap drinks.

My mates family just had a massive dress up as your favorite Hollywood star, that turned out well.

Horror theme is also. Good one, can make really cool looking cocktails aswell.

I had a P party for my 16th......everyone had to dress up as something starting with the letter P......you could use any letter though, maybe your first initial? Hope u have a great 18th whatever you do, happy birthday!

best dress up party I had was "Op Shop Tragedies"... makes for a cheap costume for everyone and you get pretty interesting costumes

I've always wanted to have a Where's Wally dress up party lol

18 wow i remember those days best theme i went to was a "almost trnasformers" party from merrick and rosso

Traffic light party? Green = single, yellow = maybe, and red = taken. Or rubiks cube? Show up in an article of clothing for each colour on a rubiks cube and trade with everybody else to get matching colours by the end of the night.

how about birthday suits??? saves the fellas strippin down for the nudie run later in the evening...............lol

dead people. .. heard it on a train once.. someone was going as amy winehouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back