Stunning copperhead pics!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick I think we'll be seeing your images published before to long keep up the great work mate. Love the images and snake.

You might have only got a couple of pics but they are crackers. I enjoy seeing good pics of species we don't see up here. Thanks.

I've never seen one before. Great shots and thanks for sharing them!

nice snake, would be interesting to see if the color holds once its big

Angus

Most superbus don't darken or dull with age.

Nick,

Nice shots Nick and I reckon you owe Barry for that one. Nice light ones are fairly common on the peninsula in places but not too many have that distinct dorsal stripe.

Cheers
Scott

Last edited:
Beautiful light coloured, red and rusty copperheads are often found around Somerville and throught to Mornington and Mt Mrtha.
Darker ones, which are also pretty are found in Rosebud and around Redhill, The most dazzling red ones I have found have been right here in Mornington.That dorsal stripe is a rarity and Id love to try to breed some bizarre morphs from the snakes i get called out but, apart from it being illegal, id prefer to see them in the wild.

yeah it was a beauty,
the other 2 barry showed me were much darker, but they basically shot off instead of staying for pics

You are correct about that being a gorgeous snake. Also, your photos have improved so much. The shots are excellent.

Regards,
David

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back