Reptiles Australasia Magazine Issue 2 Posted Out

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mummabear

Reaction score
Issue 2 has been posted out to subscribers today. I hope you all enjoy this issue. I have really enjoyed what Ive had a chance to read so far.
If you are interested in our 1st issue or want to become a subscriber then click on our link by clicking on the APS Home page and we are under Sponsors in section education, information and publications. Alternatively you can click on our advertising banner when shown above.
Reptiles Australasia magazine is current only available to customers by ordering via our website.

Ursula
Reptiles Australasia

Tim Laman's stuff is fantastic.
I am going back to Borneo ...... the climbing might be bit of a challenge though, I may just stay on the ground. LOL

Where on the website can we buy the individual issues?
I can only find where to get a subscription?
Cheers in advance, Pinoy.

Where on the website can we buy the individual issues?
I can only find where to get a subscription?
Cheers in advance, Pinoy.
Hi Pinoy,

We only sell back issues individually. Presently, only issue 1 can be bought individually. Issue 1 can be found on the Subscription page under the heading "Missed an Issue?"
Until our 3rd issue comes out, the only way to obtain Issue 2 is via subscription.

Last edited:
Look forward to getting my copy, can't wait to read it.

a big thankyou to ursula for getting this issue expedited. it is a fantastic read, and the images are amazing. all subscribers will enjoy the effort put into this magazine, thankyou for your patience.

Just checked the mail and found my copy. Worth the wait, it looks great. Just need to find the time to read it in detail.

Looks great guys, congratulations to all involved.

I received free copy today. (Thank you Jamie)

I must say that quality and content of this magazine is really good. Articles published are great read, and in my opinion this issue is one not to miss.

Ha ha, well, I'm a bit behind the times. I just finished issue 1 last night. It's a great magazine. The photography is stunning. As for the articles, I especially enjoyed Jamie's editorial, the GTP breeding article by Rico Walder and Michael Cermak's Borneo contribution (that made me want to go travelling - damn it). I also liked the focus on female scientists. As a female about to enter this field myself, it's refreshing and encouraging to see women conducting important and interesting research.

I'll be reading issue 2 as soon as I get some time.

Finally had a chance to sit down a read the mag. Once again another great issue, I found the article by Tim Lamin on gliding reptiles of Borneo was highly interesting. They are amazing reps that have adapted some interesting ways to get around. I also like the article by Greg Miles about the captive care/breeding of Pig-nosed turtles. Ugly buggers but something different from the normally kept species.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back