Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, there's not much progress.

The police are still waiting on finger prints and security footage. I've put out more flyers and I'm doing letterbox drops.

Honestly, I'm a little stuck.

I have details of the people that robbed me (names and addresses) and where my snake has apparently been sold to (just the address), but if anything happens to them, then the police are knocking on my door.

Best of luck mate, hope something good happens for you

I have details of the people that robbed me (names and addresses) and where my snake has apparently been sold to (just the address), but if anything happens to them, then the police are knocking on my door.

RSPCrazy....If you know where your snake is, go get it back? I hope i interpreted that right....

RSPCrazy....If you know where your snake is, go get it back? I hope i interpreted that right....

I know where my snake "apparently" is. The police checked that house, but didn't check the other buildings on that property, so they didn't find anything.

That is crap =\. I'd suggest to be a bit more... Persuasive.. With the scum who actually did the stealing to get the the bottom of where it really is. But, i bet the irony would be that you would actually be charged with something even if there was no proof, mean while they get away with everything.

I think you need to get together with the whole community to stamp this problem out. It seems the coppers are to busy deciding where to get their next donut. There is nothing wrong with getting a group of people together and forming a little vigilante group. If you are hounded by the police just let them know that you are only a group of people hanging around, it seems to be working for these minors. The storeholders that you talk about would have to be paying alot more in insurance and also surveilance so if it were me I would't care if they were little boys and girls. Old enough to Rob and intimidate people , Old enough to bleed like the scum they are.

This is the problem with a minority of youth these days. The question must be asked.........

WHERE THE HELL ARE THESE KIDS PARENTS AND WHAT THE HELL DO THEY THINK THESE KIDS ARE UP TO????

I don't mean to sound aggressive but I have had enough of kids ( and that's what they are ) that don't seem to care ( or their parents ) about rules in society. I say this from experience as I had to go this way to resolve the problems I was faced with. I only live in a small town with one copper and he was to fat and lazy to do his job so the community banded together to resolve the issue and we resolved it. Haven't had a problem since.

I really do hope you get your pride and joy back. It's a shame when you lose a pet to death but even worse if you lose one to thieving bastards.

Good luck.

Oh and if you say they may have sold it to a bikie, don't be intimidated because they aren't all pricks. Just knock on the door and explain your story. You might just be surprised with the outcome.

WHERE THE HELL ARE THESE KIDS PARENTS

1) probably not working.. lying on the lounge watching cartoons and smoking pot.. setting an example and being great role models for their scumbag kids who will probably follow in their footsteps and cost us taxpayers more money keeping these dirtbag theives in prison which they will no doubt end up one day..

2) doing their own break and enter jobs and theiving and/or dealing drugs

3) in prison

Last edited:
4) making more babies for the baby bonus and tax/centrelink benefits.

5) Begging for money at the corner shop. " Ayyyye darl', you couldn't do us a favour".....

Last edited:
@rspcrazy sorry to hear about your loss mate, must be tough....fingers crossed u get them back.

I know it's no replacement and nothing like your rsp but id be happy to give u one of my Childrens hatchlings as I would be devo to loose my snakes... No stress if not, just thought I would make the offer :)

This is the problem with a minority of youth these days. The question must be asked.........

WHERE THE HELL ARE THESE KIDS PARENTS AND WHAT THE HELL DO THEY THINK THESE KIDS ARE UP TO????

We have kids that hang in our park at night drinking and just being thugs. The other night they ripped open our window (its one of those wind-up window latches), sliced the fly screen and threw a fire cracker into the room. I heard the window being opened and started walking towards the room and the cracker went off just before I got to the room.... the only damage is the fly screen and the scorch marks where the fire cracker landed on the window sill. The coppers came around even though I knew they couldn't do anything about it, but that was more for the report number so I could pass it on to the real estate office.

Also I agree with knocking on the door of the house that may have it, if you explain what happened they might give it back and then turn back to the thieves for there money back..... which I guess they have drank/snorted up the wall. Fingers crossed the bikies can break some fingers...

Good luck mate.

@rspcrazy sorry to hear about your loss mate, must be tough....fingers crossed u get them back.

I know it's no replacement and nothing like your rsp but id be happy to give u one of my Childrens hatchlings as I would be devo to loose my snakes... No stress if not, just thought I would make the offer :)

Thanks, that's very kind of you, but that won't be necessary. I'm actually trying to sell all my children's.

I can guarantee if it was a coppers house that was broken into they would have them with in the hour. If i were you i would look at the video surveillance get a positive ID and sort out the scum bags myself. Its not like the boys in blue will get off there bums to pay you a visit. If i can help out in any way let me know.
thats what happened here we have reported break and enters several times cops never come
the police station is 200m down the road
they got broken into there where cops everywhere! the thugs were hiding in our garden lol like 20 cop cars
but when a $50,000 machine was stolen from the mechanics 2 doors down they didnt even care *shrug*

goodluck

76drew76 Oh and if you say they may have sold it to a bikie said:
Completely agree know quiet a few myself the younger "noms" tend to be the ones that give a bad name and do most of the dirty work if it's an older member of some importance to the club he will want the club to have a better name and will very well see that the snake isn't worth his troubles and give it back to but if it's a younger nom I wouldn't hold my breath

By the way, if anyone lives in Windsor and wants to know the names and address of the robbers (for safety reasons, so you don't invite the wrong kind of people into your house), send me a pm and I'll send you the details.

Completely agree know quiet a few myself the younger "noms" tend to be the ones that give a bad name and do most of the dirty work if it's an older member of some importance to the club he will want the club to have a better name and will very well see that the snake isn't worth his troubles and give it back to but if it's a younger nom I wouldn't hold my breath

So your trying to say because he's a higher member in the club that he's just going to say sorry here ya go heres your snake back mate sorry for the inconvenience don't want the trouble.. But a probationary member (nom) you wouldn't have a chance of getting it back?

So your trying to say because he's a higher member in the club that he's just going to say sorry here ya go heres your snake back mate sorry for the inconvenience don't want the trouble.. But a probationary member (nom) you wouldn't have a chance of getting it back?

Are you trying to start an argument? If so why
I'm not saying that a nom would never give it back but they tend to be younger and feel that they have more to prove and no I'm not saying at all that all the higher member would gladly give it back but most things tend to mellow with age even bikers believe it or not so yea they won't really want the trouble and just may give it back and one more thing I don't want to argue with you in this thread it's about rspcrazy trying t get his stolen snake back not me and you arguing about bikers personalities

Are you trying to start an argument? If so why
I'm not saying that a nom would never give it back but they tend to be younger and feel that they have more to prove and no I'm not saying at all that all the higher member would gladly give it back but most things tend to mellow with age even bikers believe it or not so yea they won't really want the trouble and just may give it back and one more thing I don't want to argue with you in this thread it's about rspcrazy trying t get his stolen snake back not me and you arguing about bikers personalities

haha I'm not arguing with ya i just found it funny that you said "if it's an older member of some importance to the club he will want the club to have a better name and will very well see that the snake isn't worth his troubles and give it back" i highly doubt if you go knock on a members door saying i would like the snake back that you broke into my house and took that there going to turn around and say here you go mate sorry i didn't want any trouble. Not arguing i just found it funny

haha I'm not arguing with ya i just found it funny that you said "if it's an older member of some importance to the club he will want the club to have a better name and will very well see that the snake isn't worth his troubles and give it back" i highly doubt if you go knock on a members door saying i would like the snake back that you broke into my house and took that there going to turn around and say here you go mate sorry i didn't want any trouble. Not arguing i just found it funny
Haven't read the entire thread but I think that the person who has the snake now bought it off the people who stole it and I'm not even sure that it has been established that he is a bikey and I didn't once tell him to knock on his door and ask for the snake he stole back I'm not stupid respect them and do things properly and he may have a chance

Haven't read the entire thread but I think that the person who has the snake now bought it off the people who stole it and I'm not even sure that it has been established that he is a bikey and I didn't once tell him to knock on his door and ask for the snake he stole back I'm not stupid respect them and do things properly and he may have a chance

All good mate i didn't mean it to come across that i was up for an argument nor was i trying to put you down and the knock on the door comment was just to put my point across, being the son of a member and a nom myself i just found it funny. I hope RSVPcrazy does get his much loved snake back and I'm sure I'm not the only one that's willing to give him a hand in getting his snake back from these little scummy thieves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back