Official FB Fan Page Promo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wait, if i liked the page in the top 2k but get my subscription after the page hits 2k, do I still get the $10 off?

For anyone that may have misunderstood, you must purchase a new subscription via the Reptiles Australasia website before we can refund the $10.

I purchased a subscription back in August as part of the five issues for the price of four deal. I still haven't received anything, so I think I'll be asking for an $80 refund, not just $10.......

niggz you need to get in contact with them, we had a slow start to receive ours but it did arrive in the end and we have just received our second issue !!

I did that back in November and was told it was in the mail. I guess Australia Post can be slow sometimes........

I did that back in November and was told it was in the mail. I guess Australia Post can be slow sometimes........

Indeed, I am still waiting for my S&T mag. It's not in my mail box and it's not at the newsagents. Bloody Post Australia. I received a christmas card yesterday that was posted on 12th Dec.
Shame!

Gee I got my S&T mag the next day after release :) Happy as & in the mail box. Must be better postage service into Melb then in Qld then.... LOL

Issue 2 was posted out from Cairns on Tuesday. Living in Far North Queensland can have it's effects. I talked to my brother in Perth today and he hasn't got his yet so hopefully all subscribers shall have theirs by early next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back