Im Getting a Snake!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snakes123

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
After years of trying to be allowed to keep a snake, my mum sugested i ask my grandma to keep it at hers. Well after a few months of asking her she agreed, and i think might even be a bit excited! Some people on here would know how much finally etting a snake means to me. This will be the first of many :D

Well im over the moon. Tomorrow i go to pick up an amazing hypo bredli from Ramsayi. I am so excited. Ive been spending the last few days. It actually looks good.

Ill post pics tomorrow.

Has Grandma agreed to the size enclosure the bredli will be in when it is fully grown ? they are a big big snake !!

Good luck! Enjoy your bredli. I have a bredli and he is the most amazing creature!

Has Grandma agreed to the size enclosure the bredli will be in when it is fully grown ? they are a big big snake !!

Well i only told her the size that it is now (80cm)....Only kidding ;) yes she is fine with it aslong as it does not escape, but i got her a snake hook just incase

your Grandma sounds like the sort of Grandma I want to be.....very cool...a grandma with a snake hook !!....sounds like she might want the snake more than you do !!

You know I bet she realises you are going to want to visit her more often now she has your snake lol

not just cool....very smart too

your Grandma sounds like the sort of Grandma I want to be.....very

One tip from grandchildren, dont worry to much it drives us kids insane :p

I pretty much live there half the week im there so much anyway, but im sure ill be there more. Im so excited though.

Awesome news mate, very cool gran you have. Awesome choice of snake too.

After years of trying to be allowed to keep a snake, my mum sugested i ask my grandma to keep it at hers. Well after a few months of asking her she agreed, and i think might even be a bit excited! Some people on here would know how much finally etting a snake means to me. This will be the first of many :D

Well im over the moon. Tomorrow i go to pick up an amazing hypo bredli from Ramsayi. I am so excited. Ive been spending the last few days. It actually looks good.

Ill post pics tomorrow.
awesome cant wait to see vids and pics ;)

That's great that she's offered (well, been suckered into) helping you out.

Please post pics once you get your new little addition :)

Just a question, I thought you had to keep the reptiles at the 'Licence address' ? (in NSW anyway)

congrats ben! That would be one of the snakes I would choose to keep if I was aloud one!!

Just a question, I thought you had to keep the reptiles at the 'Licence address' ? (in NSW anyway)

You do... but you know if you're not caught.

I think you can actually write to them and get approval to keep the reptiles at a separate address.

Congrats mate,
I was the happiest person in oz when I got my first but coming from not being allowed one, well, that's a whole 'nother level!

As Geckophotographer said i think you can do that, but she thought she would just go out and buy a 5 year one instead, ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back