Need a Herp Buddy ;)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monitor_Keeper

Reaction score
Hey if anyone on the central coast (preferably around Kariong ) would be interested in going on a few day or night herp trips/bush walks just let me know and it would be cool to meet up and see what places you know and I can show you some amazing Gecko locations.

Just add me on FB or leave me a PM i don't really care if people online know my details btw

Scott Webber | Facebook

cheers scott

Im just down in berowra, but i dont have my licence so cant drive. But if your ever near let me know and id go.

Berowra is just a 30 minute drive for me so if you know any spots ( and your allowed out lol ) i would have no problem herping with ya

dont know many spots yet, just one that across the ferry, that a friend goes to. 9/12 hes found snakes.

Shame i don't live on the central coast..... i know we could be friends lol :)

I'm on the coast too - sounds like fun; although I'm still a little (ok - a lot) scared of snakes in the wild so-to-speak... Yes, wuss... I know!

Im in sydney, but wouldnt mind going if you want to organize something i would be more than happy helping you out and driving there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back