Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
when your sister expects you to get up from your fave tv show to remove the 3 crickets in the bathroom......not happening sweetie!:p

When all you do is try to convince your non-herp friends to pick up the hobby by suggesting every possible herp they might be interested in from A-Z.
When your mother learns that cockroaches aren't that bad and stops shrieking every time she see's one.
Every waking moment is about animals.

when you visit your mum only to see what you can pick from her garden as food..
when you... help yourself to 1 beetroot leaf, 4 celery leaves, a sprig of carrot greens and 1 bean from the supermarket and the operator looks at you as if you are nuts
when you... sit in the loungroom trying to move things around in your head, so as to fit another enclosure somewhere
when you... plan a "dirty" weekend away AFTER you have found a sitter for your herps

when you start training your lil girl one to sleep in a bigger bed in preperation to move to a bigger house so you have more room for the reps you want that your parents dont want in the house.....reps = great incentive to moe out of your parents and to encourage your teen to get good grades get a job and move out of home so her room can become a rep room.....
when your teen asks for an ipad and you tell her hell no i can get x amount of reps for that price

When you scare the heck out of the pizza delivery guy and realise he is looking at you as though he's just rocked up to the Addams Family because you forget your snake is hanging around your shoulders when you open the door

....... when my husband starts finding woodies in his undies drawer

hahahahaha Statonb.. best one yet... uh hum.. i would never get to that point *whistling and looking round the room looking as guilty as sin*

When you're at a mates place and randomly ask how my they would sell a piece of their furniture to you, because it is a perfect size for an enclosure.

yea i dont check aussie python first thing in the morning..................i have a coffee first lol

When you spend far more time reading about snakes than your licensed snake relocating husband!

when one appreciates the beauty and design of a reptile lol

When walking around furniture stores you look at the display cabinets and such and your first thought is what a great enclosure it would make with just a little tweaking!

Lol similar to Kitarsha's - When you start calling all pieces of furniture/cabinets as 'enclosures' before you've even converted them.

I went into a 'tender disposals' store that has HEAPS of furniture- all I could see were potential enclosures ;)

When you stop saving for a house and start buying more reptiles!

When you get woken up in the morning by a hungry baby beardie scratching on the glass - and you think it's cute.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back