2012 Castle Hill Reptile Expo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

petpages

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, as one of the reptile expo organizers I just wanted to post a thread here so you can ask me any questions you may have.
The expo will be held on Sunday 12th February at the Basketball Stadium at Castle Hill. Same place as as last year.
Please check out our facebook page on Castle Hill Reptile Expo | Facebook
There will be lots of breeders there and heaps of reptiles for sale and all the big retailers will be there as well.
We will also be having venomous reptile demonstrations and Bill Love will be presenting on reptile photography.
For those of you who don't know Bill, he is a household name in reptile circles in the USA. Having founded Glades herp
in Florida - one of the largest reptile dealerships in the world, Bill has been writing for 'reptiles magazine for 17 years
and makes a living photographing reptiles. You can catch Bills presentations during the day at 11am and again at 130pm
(times to be confirmed)
The door prize will be one hatchling native Australian green tree python bred by Adrian Hemens so good luck !
There is a canteen onsite stocked with plenty of food so you won't go hungry !
Entry is $10 for adults and $5 for children under 16. A family pass is $25 for 2 adults and two kids.
For more info please visit Australian reptiles for sale, licences, clubs, breeders and reptile expo

Last edited:
Wow, sounds like its going to be an awesome day!!
Just curious what happens if you win the door prize but dont qualify for an advanced licence?

do children under a certain age get in for free? i.e 2yrs or 3yrs etc...

I'll be there, but my bank card will have a very low limit (If I let it come at all!).

Unless of course I find something that I simply must have :p

looks cool i wonder if it is to late to enter reptiles in it im shore my reptiles would love to be in it and who knows maby take out best gecko in nsw lol
rember that thay are from queensland so thats got to be a start. as queensland rules lol !!!! might see you down there guys

i think there is a mistake with the date i thought it was the 12th of feb as the 13th is a monday

yes, sorry dopey me ! it is Sunday 12th Feb. not 13 Feb

i think there is a mistake with the date i thought it was the 12th of feb as the 13th is a monday

I'm glad you asked that question Ben. In such circumstances the animal would be put onto a friend or parents license until such time as the winner can get a class 2 license themselves or transfer of the animal could be delayed until the winner has a class 2 license. It is even possible that the animal could be sold and the proceeds go to the winner.

Last edited:
hi. are you able to tell us what sort of reps may be for sale?
im wondering if i should make the trip :)

So far we have most of the big breeders committed to coming so there should be a pretty good variety of herps for sale.

hi. are you able to tell us what sort of reps may be for sale?
im wondering if i should make the trip :)

So far we have most of the big breeders committed to coming so there should be a pretty good variety of herps for sale.

big breeders hey... possible beardie breeders? *please please please * LOL

Miss2, my missus and I picked up some more frogs last weekend from a local breeder. She also had baby brearded dragons that she was keeping to sell at the show.... cute little things.

But in saying that, I'm sure there will be plenty of beardie breeders there to choose out of.

thanks sutto but im after an adult! harder to come by then frogs teeth at this time of year :)

whats the adress ofthe basket ball stadium? and isthere a train station near by?

Im going, but can i ask will there be frogs, and other species of geckos other than Knobbies? I was in a rush to get my stuff last year so didnt focus on other animals other than knobbies

Im going, but can i ask will there be frogs, and other species of geckos other than Knobbies? I was in a rush to get my stuff last year so didnt focus on other animals other than knobbies

Every other year there has been frogs and many gecko species

Every other year there has been frogs and many gecko species

Cheers. Might bring home a golden tail then :D Maybe a frog if i really want to buy another licence :/

Stein Enclosures have decided to go now so come and say hello to the Queenslanders!!!

You were there last year aswell wernt you? Ill come say hi to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back