my 3 day old beardies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

paulyjarman

Not so new Member
Reaction score
they finally hatched on the 7th :DIMG_0218.JPGIMG_0124.JPGIMG_0122.JPGIMG_0110.JPGIMG_0111.JPGIMG_0097.JPGIMG_0109.JPG there awesome hatchlings.

Last edited:
Congratulations. I misskeeping and breeding beardies. Good luck with them.

Cheers Justin

thanks Justin there awesome fun to keep and breed. there all starting to eat crickets so that's cool, and i can see some colour coming through nicely. this was my first breeding attempt and yeah all going really well so far (touch wood) i cant wait for the ather 70 to hatch!!!

Great work you must be so happy i remember my first Dragons hatching I still have 3 off them two girls and a boy there my pride and joy

Great work you must be so happy i remember my first Dragons hatching I still have 3 off them two girls and a boy there my pride and joy

yeah im stoked about them they have been arm waving witch was a surprise to me at this age but im sure that's normal. and there just starting to take little nibbles at there veg witch is awesome. its cool to watch them play stacks on :) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back