frozen food help

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snakewise84

Reaction score
hi, im in need of finding some one that can supple me with foods cheap, as i lost my job over a month ago. cause the person i was getting it through went nuts cause i was also helping my good friend out as well. please help. just need help till i get back on to a job.

i need more then a few i order for a month and i also need some for my friend that i help thanks

and i did notices that many people dont do velvets size either for mice and rats

O.K. Here we go, I am the person that Snakewise84 is refering to. As for going nuts, I said that it was to hard dealing with her for me to continue doing so. Here are some facts for anybody wanting to deal with her.

I am not a rodent breeder, what I did offer was rodents at my cost price (wholesale from Sumerland Birds, Adrian) delivered to me on the last Thursday of every month. I would pay for the order up front and get the money from her when she got her food. Not really a big deal in itself. I was forever needing to send through the same order form, always needing to remind her of when food orders needed to be made. I would meet at a meeting point to drop off and get the money only for her not to show. I would need to make another delivery time and date.

Everytime that I would meet her it would be a 50km round trip for me and never once did I seek any sort of financial reimbursement. I actually had it pointed out to me when I did not have her 60 cents change on one of the orders, it was taken off the following order.

I decided enough was enough this week after I had tried to get an earlier delivery for her, at her request, by arranging to get some rodents from Toowoomba. This was to be done on Sunday of this week but after me texting back and forth confirming whether she would have the cash for me to drop off at her place on my return, I counted 20 texts from me. This should have been about 3 texts only. I decided that I had no confidence in her and I would not continue to supply and help her. I have been helping with her food for over a year.

This is where I recieved texts calling me a prick for making her wait a week for food. Sorry, I am not a shop.

I have provided this information for peoples interest, just as a warning and to show the other side of the NUTS story. I have the text to prove all of this. I am also aware of this being a tough time for her but it has been a tough time for her since I started supplying her.

Happy to help people out but not when it continually costs me and puts me out.

Cheers
Rick

Last edited:
You got mad firstly and upset you called me names first and you had no right to post on here Amritsar did not name you on here.

I also have the texts you calling me a retard and a bitch. And every other names. All I said I was getting money from my friend on Wednesday and could meet up on the Sunday after I spoke to.

Oh a most times I did not ask for change back.

Last edited:
It dose not matter any more things have been said and done. If you want know I have a complete break down last night cause there is so much I am dealing with. All I needed was a helping hand till my kids go to school and can get a day job again. I bring two kids up buy myself and have bills and car rego and kids school book list and uniforms and as people know they are not cheap. I tried to also help a friend as she is in the same stop as me. Judge as you will.

Yes atothej09, there is always two sides to a story, and my story will end after this post. I know snakewise did not name me in the post yet I felt that if she was bagging me out on here she would be bagging me out in person to people that she knows and naming me. Her post 11 is just B.S and if she continues to post crap I will make the texts in the entirety available to anyone needing proof of character.

This is just dirty laundry that does not need to be put on here, anyone can check prior postings and judge the character of a person. Instead of telling stories the original post should have just asked for cheap or free food.

Enough said.

cheers

Rick

Last edited:
i have not told your name to any one cause i am not one to damage someones reputation to other hens why you where not name. and not named to any one else as you can ask my friend i was helping. i just called you a good friend to everyone and not said your name out of privacy. so please stop.

admin please delete this thread as i did not name any at all but it was pursue by the other party still which i have not named out of privacy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back