Update Pics (Colourful)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ramzee86

Reaction score
17/18 of my snakes shed yesterday... very strange... but great opportunity to take shot of them all!
Here are a few!

IMG_3508d.jpg

IMG_3515d.jpg

IMG_3586d.jpg

IMG_3509d.jpg

Any One of my Coastal Babes :)
IMG_3616d.jpg

So where abouts do you live ima come 'visit' ya haha nice snakes mate

gorguz.. and l'm not really "into" snakes (my son wants one and i told him that l would consider it for his 12th birthday - so l'm trying to get familiar with them)

what sort of snake is the 3rd photo.. sorry if this is a stupid Q but as l said, l don't know much about snakes.. just love the colouring

gorguz.. and l'm not really "into" snakes (my son wants one and i told him that l would consider it for his 12th birthday - so l'm trying to get familiar with them)

what sort of snake is the 3rd photo.. sorry if this is a stupid Q but as l said, l don't know much about snakes.. just love the colouring
It's an albino Darwin. They are gorgeous hey. What have you got them sitting on? The reflections look great.

That photo of the albino Darwin is awesome you should enter it in that comp to win the Gtp that's being run on here really creative and different from the normal stick it in a tree and take a pic nice snakes to

That photo of the albino Darwin is awesome you should enter it in that comp to win the Gtp that's being run on here really creative and different from the normal stick it in a tree and take a pic nice snakes to

What comp thomasssss? How do we enter?

Sorry OP off topic :)

It's an albino Darwin. They are gorgeous hey. What have you got them sitting on? The reflections look great.
Thanks, Its on some table we have outside... its a black glassy sort of reflective thing... don't know what it is!

just a thaught? was the weather strange yesterday? like realy humid or something?
The weather wasn't strange yesterday but today was ridiculously windy, then rainy, then sunny but very cold.... So i don't think it was the weather lol!

Beautifully patterned albino mate.
Cheers :)

Thanks :) and as newtolovingsnake said its an albino darwin.

Will do!

I like the high contrast albino.

What comp thomasssss? How do we enter?

Sorry OP off topic :)
Its on another thread for BFR reptiles i think...

I hope thats a good wow haha

Wow, im pretty sure im a draker green then that GTP at the moment, very very very nice collection you have

Beautiful snakes, I am so jealous of you. congratulations they are gorgeous snakes.

very nice snakes mate , can i ask where the GTP came from ? very nice dorsal stripe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back