looking for herp club in nrth bris

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know of some people namely family that had membership with some clubs back in the day, I will talk to him and see if he can rally up some additional people if we are serious. I have quite a few contacts with some halls etc if the numbers warrant it but parks etc would be a fair start

yea if we get the numbers it would be good and start off as a park thing/bbq just to see if people will turn up i think is a good idea.

how would you guys feel about a first meeting bbq at a local park central to most of you as a start to see if we can get a regular thing going ??

Last edited:
let me know where you are all from so i can look for a good location thats not to far for anyone.

so was thinking of having a get -together at the beginning of February either Saturday or Sunday BBQ,conversation and if anyone wants they could bring a repstill scoping out a location but im sure we can come up with a good location,any suggestions would be great guys.

so was thinking of having a get -together at the beginning of February either Saturday or Sunday BBQ,conversation and if anyone wants they could bring a repstill scoping out a location but im sure we can come up with a good location,any suggestions would be great guys.

whats a repstill?

Rather than you starting from scratch, get onto shoo shoo if you're serious about it. She has already put in quite an effort getting the word out there and trying to bring a bunch of like-minded people together. Not only will it decrease your workload but it might be more effective with a few people fighting the good fight. Combine your powers planeteers :lol: (captain planet reference for those who don't know) . I feel sorry for the kids growing up without it now.

ill bring my 2 snappy hatchies lol :p i got them out today, they are becoming better, slowly, but they are still "on edge" big one just sits on my music stand while we are having dinner lol, as i put something in my mouth her head follows when something hot goes up from the plate to my mouth haha then it just slowly drifts back down ready for something else to begin moving haha

Rather than you starting from scratch, get onto shoo shoo if you're serious about it. She has already put in quite an effort getting the word out there and trying to bring a bunch of like-minded people together. Not only will it decrease your workload but it might be more effective with a few people fighting the good fight. Combine your powers planeteers :lol: (captain planet reference for those who don't know) . I feel sorry for the kids growing up without it now.

I love captain planet!!!!!

Good idea BTW!

yes a good idea will do that for sure (oh i remeber captain planet growing up lol also wanted to be the guy with the fire ring)

Sounds good, I'm in. I agree with asking Shooshoo also, she has put in a bit of work kicking this idea off. I have only moved to the area recently and think of another little ferret i could drag along.

ive only just moved here myself i PM'd shoo shoo bout it(hard to type atm took 7 strikes to the thumb from my jungle lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back