Pretty proud of my build

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just let it set overnight. It wasnt sticky at all.

I meant when you were spraying it. When I was using it to fill in gaps between the sheets of tin it was sticky as everything i touched stuck to the gloves, what brand were you using ? Selleys ?

I meant when you were spraying it. When I was using it to fill in gaps between the sheets of tin it was sticky as everything i touched stuck to the gloves, what brand were you using ? Selleys ?

Cant remember the brand but it is the cheapest one bunnings stocks. I didnt touch it at all while it was drying. Just covered the entire back then made some big blobs as well. Waited 24 hrs and then carved it out with a very sharp bread knife.

this is one of the first bredli enclosure that i really like the look of as far as the background and tree branch inside is concerned i see alot of bredli enclosures that dont look natural enough for me great job and thanks for posting it up made my night hope you dont mind if i coppy the idea of this enclosure a bit

what substrate did you use ??? i like the look of that too

boxy

Hey Boxhead thanks for the positive feedback. I tried to make it look as natural as I could while still making it manageable. Feel free to copy away cause this is just a conglomeration of ideas I have seen in other enclosures. If you need any more info or details on how it was done shoot me a PM and i will help out where I can. I think the substrate was Oz pet or something. Made from wood with no added chemicals. I saw others on here using it so i went to the local Pet Cafe and searched their kitty litter and found it.
Cheers
Damian

Cant remember the brand but it is the cheapest one bunnings stocks. I didnt touch it at all while it was drying. Just covered the entire back then made some big blobs as well. Waited 24 hrs and then carved it out with a very sharp bread knife.

Cheers
Don't touch till its dry haha.

just a quick question, If i was to get that thermostat and run a uth in a cavity in one of the ledges 24-7 and a light during the day... would that be suitable? total noob btw, haven't even got the snake yet lol, just trying to plan everything out

just a quick question, If i was to get that thermostat and run a uth in a cavity in one of the ledges 24-7 and a light during the day... would that be suitable? total noob btw, haven't even got the snake yet lol, just trying to plan everything out

Sorry I am not sure what you are asking. What is a uth? What is the enclosure size? Where would you be placing the probe?
Dont want to give you the wrong info

Under tank heater I think its called, sorry if thats wrong. It'll be about 1000w x 1000h x 750d and its just thinking of the best way to heat it. Btw I live in nqld so I'm not sure if I even need to.

looks tops mate. well done and thanks for sharing with us
cool snake also :)

I cant see why this thermo wouldnt work for you as well. In my build i have 3 heat sources. There is a heat mat and a ceramic heater that runs off the thermo and also a light that runs off the timer to create a day night cycle. I had to play around with the wattage of the light to get the right temps during day but now i have it sorted. At night the heat mat provides a constant warm spot on the floor and the ceramic globe provides a constant warm spot up high. As for if you actually need heating where you are I cant answer. That would depend on snake species and your enclosure temps without heating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back