lending out reptiles

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

agro11

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hey guys i was reading a old post by jungle man on here saying he lent out 4 snakes to mates and now they wont give them back .because they where to nice to give back . sorry i cant see how that works 1st how do they account they have 4 extra snake.not on there books 2nd there wildlife record book must have the sellers lic number. so where the do they say they got the snakes from would get away it sorry i cant see that happening here in Victoria i call the wild live office

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not unusual to lend animals to people we trust to breed. I gather from your post (I don't know if English is your first language or not) that you can't see how it would happen. Go through the thread again and you'll see that the "proper" authority figures did nothing until they were threatened.

1st u don't know what your on about i have more reptile that .u could dream of and i never lend them out to even my own brother mate .2nd is diseases i seen some reptiles out there that i would cull if there where mine not sell them to poor people that know sweet fa about them so before u offend people {so what i am saying is DON'T LEND THEM OUT }

1st u don't know what your on about i have more reptile that .u could dream of and i never lend them out to even my own brother mate .2nd is diseases i seen some reptiles out there that i would cull if there where mine not sell them to poor people that know sweet fa about them so before u offend people {so what i am saying is DON'T LEND THEM OUT }

Ummmmm woah! I think someone needs to take a breath & chill! I dont see anywhere in Crystal's post that she was being offensive!!

Appropriate username there agro :) I don't think Crystal was being offensive at all towards you (that's not the way I read it). She was just explaining the full circumstances of the thread to you.

But in regards to that thread I started... three simple words... "Don't Do It".

Pull your head in mate.. your the only one offending people, i dont see anything in crystal discus post that could be remotely offensive, she was just being helpful..
Ive lent animals and have been given animals for breeding loans... i dont worry about diseases as being good mates i know exactly whats in there collection and how long they have had them...
Most just put the loan animal on there books for the required time before returning..

Agro11 relax mate its almost the weekend. Way to uptight for a Thursday.

1st u don't know what your on about i have more reptile that .u could dream of

Your 'vast experience' shows in that thread you started asking how to find your lost python.......:rolleyes:

*said in my non offensive voice*

yes that's because i have never in 20 yrs lost a reptile .thats a good thing yer lol

u can have one of my jungles shes a very agro snake 9 month old a she hate she dad lol

this girl is very bad . trust my tiger snake more than her lol

what can i say on hear u know what iam saying lol and there more

this girl is very bad . trust my tiger snake more than her lol

what can i say on hear u know what iam saying lol and there more
dude if u can loose a spotted python , then i wouldnt be geting or have a tiger snake ;)

I'm a little lost why you want other users to reiterate that thread when it already contains all the answers direct from the source.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back