whats your strange addiction?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My addiction is chicken salt. The first time my fiance seen me put it on fish he couldn't stand the thort of it. Now he has to have it on fish aswell. When i use to go somewhere and order hot chips or something i wanted with chicken salt i would always say extra chicken salt please. But not any more. I've cut down alot on it but i dont think i would ever totally stop having it.

Onions and sex. Not sex with an onion though. That would just be strange.

:phow unusual for a guy to be addicted to sex lol....

im addicted to buying notebooks specially with pretty covers, i cant stop myself, even if i have heaps of empty notebooks an i go shopping i have to buy one.. weird!! and sleeping with a pillow over my eyes, i cant sleep without it!!

books. i loooooove books!!!! i have three large bookcases full and a pile of books on the floor that would fill a fourth. i hate the idea of e-readers. books have a feel and a smell to them. i even asked hubby to mke me a snake enclosure which looks like a bookcase. at least i can blame my love of books on being an english teacher!

A menage a trois might change his ways? ;)

Haha, I know if my gf ever brought that proposal forward, I would happily change my opinion on odd numbers :lol:

I'm addicted to buying toys for myself at the moment, knives, torches, spotlights, reloading kits, etc, it's healthy I swear :lol:

Last edited:
.......As for my strange addictions......well i have ocd, so i have many strange habits ie; straightening & re-organising things constantly, vacumning constantly, washing my hands & feet constantly etc.......any other addictions of mine though may be a little rude to post here. ;)

Are you single?

Mine would probs be salt. I have salt on everything and anything, whether i just place some on my palm and just lick it or just have a salt sadnwhich haha

EWWW! :lol: I'm the opposite, I never add salt to anything and the thought of a salt sandwich actually makes me feel queasy.

cheese i could live on cheese.. maybe not live healthy on it but Mmmmmmm

Oh i LOVE cheese! But not the plastic cheese, the real stuff!

Are you single?

:lol: No im not.......& trust me, it isnt as good as it sounds anyway......i drive my partner nuts with my constant 'oh FFS cant you hang your towel up straight' or better yet 'get off the bed you are messing the covers'.......:rolleyes: i drive myself nuts actually!

EWWW! :lol: I'm the opposite, I never add salt to anything and the thought of a salt sandwich actually makes me feel queasy.

Me 2.......i HATE salt.......but i love chicken salt!

Is foot washing one of your turn on's ;)

:p I dont know about him, but trust me, i dont do it cause it turns me on.......im just a little weird! Hands & feet drive me insane! :?

A menage a trois might change his ways? ;)

Haha, I know if my gf ever brought that proposal forward, I would happily change my opinion on odd numbers :lol:

I'm addicted to buying toys for myself at the moment, knives, torches, spotlights, reloading kits, etc, it's healthy I swear :lol:

I have offered, still doesn't change his opinion on odd numbers :lol: bloody engineers! Who'd date one and have another as a best friend anyway?

On that note, one of my strange addictions is engineers. I've dated 2, and my best friend is one. Specially musician engineers :lol: I have a specific type!

Just a bit on the obsessive compulsive. I keep spread sheets with all sorts of information, including my weight, training, drinking and of course snake details.

I also have a facination for Purple things, (hence the name Tinky and Tyrian on other sites).

Oh, I think I'd rather smell like onions than cheese, unlike some members with posts

^
|
| That way and

<------------ That way

:)

Has anyone seen that show about strange addictions?
One girl is addicted to eating bits of terracotta, another sleeps with her hair drier.
Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back