Is this Rat to big?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the quick replies the pet shop owner who I bought the rats off said that my snake was to small for them and he recommended pinkie mice which were just over a centimeter long.

Try to never listen to a pet shop. I learnt that early or it would of cost me thousands in accessories that I don't need.

I so agree with this comment.
I bought a Spotted Python from a Aquarium/Pet Shop who I will not name, but they are in Mentone area, and they sold it to me cheap because it was considered aggressive. The guy there said that Spotted Pythons are the most aggressive snakes you can own...
Ho hum......

That looks algood for me mate. And lol to spider178 the pet store near me charges $300 for a spotted python

Ditto I've seen them 395 here in brissy it's ridiculous and people actually buy them with all accessories fully getting ripped off

I have a 3 year old Stimmo whose head is about as big as the first joint of my little finger. He comfortably eats fuzzy rats and adult mice that are just a little bigger than my whole thumb. Hope this helps.

Hes a coastal mate he will eat HOOOGE rats soon that are waaay bigger then his head u wont see it break trust me !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back