whats your strange addiction?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im addicted to cleaning my ears all the time with cotton buds.
It has only happened over the last 6months. Every time I get them wet they need doing.
Sometimes they just get itchy so I clean them.

Ahh so am I!

anything medical.....journals,textbooks, procedures, lectures, ebooks, anything.....i've even put my own sutures in my knee when i split it open this time last year. Etoh + hotwater + ice and high pain threshold ohh and NEJM ''how to suture'' guide!

My dog has another strange addiction... Well, strange to us... He LOVEs to lick his own testicles.

I had an aussie mate of mine come over the other night. We were sitting having a great kiwi beer and of course the dog sits down in front of us and starts licking his testicles.

My aussie mate looks at the dog, then looks at me and says... "Man, I wish I could do that...."

I looked back at him and said "Well, if you give him a biscuit I am sure he'll let you...."

The only thing I can think of is the smell of the BBQ when you first light it. Mmmm LPG.

I had an aussie mate of mine come over the other night. We were sitting having a great kiwi beer and of course the dog sits down in front of us and starts licking his testicles.

My aussie mate looks at the dog, then looks at me and says... "Man, I wish I could do that...."

I looked back at him and said "Well, if you give him a biscuit I am sure he'll let you...."

hahaha thats awesome.. Luv quick witt :D... though i thought all dogs were addicted to licking their balls :p

hahaha thats awesome.. Luv quick witt :D... though i thought all dogs were addicted to licking their balls :p

Yeah, but it's a 'strange' addiction in human terms. Because if boys could lick their own, I think the world's population would decline dramatically!!!

My dog has another strange addiction... Well, strange to us... He LOVEs to lick his own testicles.

My dog has an addiction to humping white plastic chairs. He must be racist cos he wont do it to a black chair... He actually wont even do it to another dog, unless its their head... He is very strange...

Me i dont think I have any strange addictions, i will have to ask the husband... He'd probably say pets!

Ok, ok, ok... You're all drawing this out of me now... I'll confess... I've discovered a new strange addiction....

I... (gawd, this is embarrassing) have discovered internet dating.... Hmmmm... Not quite what you think (yet)...

Nope... Not internet dating for me... But internet dating for someone else!!!

My good mate wants to find a lovely lady partner... And rightfully so... But, he has no internet at home. He lives in a rural part of the country on a vineyard so it's not terribly easy to meet people. So, he asked me if I'd do the internet dating for him...

It sounds so crass when I put it that way... But I'm doing a GREAT job of it - it's addictive. I've had 15 smiles from women already (well, vicariously so I've had these smiles). He's doing great!!!

I've replied to three of them - but just briefly, he has to check them out first when he goes into town to an internet cafe. So all I am writing at the moment is that he's at a mates place and will get back to them after the weekend.

It's not wrong... Is it???

Like, it's his picture... His profile reflects him completely... Just... I wrote it...

Yes... I am trying to live vicariously through him... But I don't have all the trauma of a break up when it all goes bad!!!

So there it is - my new strange addiction....

I only wished I could prove you wrong... ;)

I urinated myself laughing at this.
So.... you're addicted to chatting to girls that may become your mates girlfired?
Or do you just like shopping for him?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

How stupid of my to forget!!!

I have a sever reptile addiction!!!

I urinated myself laughing at this.
So.... you're addicted to chatting to girls that may become your mates girlfired?
Or do you just like shopping for him?

Well, I now have a say in who he can and can't date, whether he likes it or not... So now I am in control muhahahaha.... Hmmmmmm

I haven't actually chatted to any girls for him yet... I'm actually really worried about that one, but what I do have to do, which is the challenge, is get them to trust me enough to get their phone number then he can call them!

We're only at stage one at the moment.

It's not that bad is it? I read back over this and it sounds like it's wrong... But it's not... We're not deceiving anyone.... I'm not trying to justify it either... But... Somehow, something doesn't seem right...

What do you think would happen if one of these girls cottons on? Eeeeep.... Best not think about that right now...

See... It's the thrill of not getting caught and still having a fair chase!

We're only at stage one at the moment.

It's not that bad is it? I read back over this and it sounds like it's wrong... But it's not... We're not deceiving anyone.... I'm not trying to justify it either... But... Somehow, something doesn't seem right...

What do you think would happen if one of these girls cottons on? Eeeeep.... Best not think about that right now...

See... It's the thrill of not getting caught and still having a fair chase!

Well if the girl finds out, she's out of the equation, nothing lost, nothing gained Or......she is the smart one that
your mate should be hooking up with and you've just ruined it.

Well if the girl finds out, she's out of the equation, nothing lost, nothing gained Or......she is the smart one that
your mate should be hooking up with and you've just ruined it.

He doesn't need a smart girl...

So nothing ruined.

Oh, I just sent a message to a girl who's in the North Island (we're in the South) because she sent him a smile... I wrote a proper message... Well, if the girl finds out and doesn't kill me, he probably will!!!

I think your right he doesn't need a smart girl. Not that hard to get the internet on.
Proper message eh?

What a tangled web we weave , when we practice to decieve, indeed

The only thing I can think of is the smell of the BBQ when you first light it. Mmmm LPG.

Well, now that you mention it, I've got a weird fondness for the aroma of WD-40. Not that I sit around in the evening sniffing it or anything of the sort.

Well, now that you mention it, I've got a weird fondness for the aroma of WD-40. Not that I sit around in the evening sniffing it or anything of the sort.

My Nonno used to love WD-40... whenever he had sore joints he used to rub it into his skin and swear it made the pain go away and he was able to move his joints better.... Couldn't of hurt, he did live 'til the age of 94!

He also used to spray fly spray up his nose when he had a cold... although that's another story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back