Eastern Bearded Dragon!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
I just purchased an eastern bearded dragon, looks pretty cool. Just wanted to see pictures of others that many of you may own?

Hi, I've been trying to locate a Eastern breeder to purchase a couple of hatchies and have as yet been unsuccessful. Where did you get yours?

I happened to see one at a pet store full grown and only 70 dollars, I do not think they new that it was different to a central!

This is Max, my rescued eastern beardie. Have had him for about 5-6 months now. He is as friendly as a dog; he recently started `displaying` (showing his black beard and yellow mouth) which was exciting; he would never bite, as you can see from the video. IMO they are just as great as their inland cousins. You will have many happy years with your new friend, I guarantee it!! :)

Eastern Bearded Dragon rescued, got his mojo back!!!! - YouTube

Attachments

• DSC01694.jpg
    DSC01694.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 58
  • SAM_0249.jpg
    SAM_0249.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 60
  • DSC01677.jpg
    DSC01677.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 59
Sounds good, thanks

This is Max, my rescued eastern beardie. Have had him for about 5-6 months now. He is as friendly as a dog; he recently started `displaying` (showing his black beard and yellow mouth) which was exciting; he would never bite, as you can see from the video. IMO they are just as great as their inland cousins. You will have many happy years with your new friend, I guarantee it!! :)

Eastern Bearded Dragon rescued, got his mojo back!!!! - YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back