day 40 and nothing!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

junglelove

Reaction score
My jungle python is up to day 40 after her pre-egg slough, not too concerned just yet but wondering has anyone known of a longer time b4 laying?!
this is her first clutch.

is she still showing normal gravid behaviours (nesting and going belly up)

my JCP prelay was on 02/11/2011 - and laid on i think the 9/12/2011..

so was like 38 days etc...

If she has been disturbed a lot or moved enclosure etc, she may hold on to them a little longer than normal if she doesn't feel secure...

i have a diamond female that up intill 2 weeks ago i was sure she wasent gravid, but now is showing advansed signs, she is still feeding for me thou, if i go by her last shed she would have been due in on the 1st of this month,

but since there quite high up still and she is still behaging normaly im not too consered just yet.

i have had stuff "go late" before,

cheers guys, yeah not to worried shes been in her nest box for a while now i check her twice a day other than that i leave her be, she hasnt eaten for aout 4 months now and is looking pretty chunky.
tho the weather here is even confusing me 40 last week and 13 the other morning!!! :S i think ill move in with her lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back