Crossing Doulble White Lines

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
at the end of the day think about how many times in each road trip you break the law be it speeding etc multiply that by how much we drive then think how many times youve been fined. pretty low percentage really. any one who says they havent received a fine because they dont speed etc is full of **** its just there lucky. i reckon theres not enough cops on the road, how many times have you said to yourself "wish i was a cop id book that bloke". How many people slow down when they see a cop even if they werent speeding to begin with, Have more cops on the road and bring in zero tolerance but make fines cheaper and less points for speeding that way people can learn from mistakes without losing jobs etc..i have lost my licence twice when i was younger and dumber and have learnt also i like the idea of more education especially defensive driving and loss of traction countermeasures. If you want to speed or do dumb stuff go to a track

Just got fined today for crossing double white lines while riding my motorbike, fair enough I was braking the law, what really annoyed me was after recieving the infringement notice the police officer got back into his HWY Patrol car and did a u-turn over the double white lines:evil:.
How unfair is that.

Did the copper brake anything else? :)

God I love bush lawyers and when people think they know the law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back