Wakeboat

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricko

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Ok so it seems like I have been given the all clear from the finance minister to buy a wakeboat early next year and i was just wondering if anyone on here had one and if so what make/model do you have? Pics would be even better.

Cheers

my cousin has a bayliner fantastic boat. Not sure what model. He got it very cheap off ebay because it was run down but him and his father done a lot of work on it themselves and it looks brand new now. Stunner of a boat.

Nice one the minister will understand once out on the water, what you thinking of getting.. My older brother works for Malibu as a sales rep, he has a Malibu wakesetter VTX 2010 I'll get some pics up when i got out to the garage.

Sweet. In laws have a bayliner as well which is a real crossover boat but i am thinking of getting a mastercraft X-1 or an X-2 but we will see what happens.

Nice go the the x star! what year model you going.. Check out Calabria's there not bad or the Centurion Enzo sv 240
[h=2][/h]

Was hoping at least a 2006. Love the enzo's tower but not a fan of centurion's in general really. Will wait and see i guess, will even look at importing depending on prices at the time.

Yeah the double up towers on the enzo centurion's are sweet and the fact that the sv 240 holds 16 people if you have a big crew there great.. the only bad thing about the 2006 x-1 model is it has no cooler. I'll get some pics up of my brothers today. good luck with ya searching.

Malibu Boats 2011 Video Intro - YouTube it exactly the same as the one with the black finish.

Last edited:
if i had a spare 60k to throw at a boat i'd be searching for a wake boat too:)

you lucky bugger :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back