Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ maddog-1979

next enclosure i make is going to be a 2 tier, not sure how im going to make the level
how did you end up putting i all together?
cheers daniel

@ maddog-1979

next enclosure i make is going to be a 2 tier, not sure how im going to make the level
how did you end up putting i all together?
cheers daniel

the back and sides are just pine panels you get from bunnings mate, 1.8m x 0.6m panels. the shelves are the same panels cut to size. screwed the sides to the shelves, then screwed the back on. stain, lacquer x3 coats. and the front pieces of wood are just finger joined pine boards, screwed on. pretty easy to build it, was together in about 10mins really.

New Antaresia stack i just finished, link to the build in the DIY forum http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/diy-zone-5392/dans-scrapheap-antaresia-hilton-177644/

enclosures.jpg

fronton.jpg

7.jpglong pic 1.jpgpaint done.jpgalmost done.jpg

The last few that hubby has knocked up. We also have four units outside in the process of being done up, and we are picking up another unit tonight :S think we may have to kick the kids out of their room!

A new one i am working on ....

Only cost me $275 so far.... now to decorate it Backgrounds etc ....

Attachments

• Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 158
update on mine, re-arranged all the branches and swapped kitty litter for newspaper

DSCF5535.jpg

DSCF5534.jpg

DSCF5533.jpg

DSCF5532.jpg

A couple of mine. Nothing spectacular.

Attachments

• Lilly's enclosure.jpg
    Lilly's enclosure.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 87
  • Micah's enclosure.jpg
    Micah's enclosure.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 95
New Office Enclosure Complete............

Attachments

• enclosure complete.jpg
    enclosure complete.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 283
Albinoenclosure.jpg

bluetongueenclosure.jpg

Some of my latest enclosures, just got to get more fish

there are no words to describe how awesome your enclosures always are.... Everyone of them i see makes me want one even more.... now if only i could afford it..... (one day... one day...)

IMG_0110.jpgA work in progress. Just bought the last few fittings at the SOFAR Expo so should be able to finish this month.

Was originaly designed for a dragons. As soon as it is finsihed I am starting on something with a bit more height for my Coastal and Bredli
IMG_0112.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back