For the GAMERS! <3

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NightsMistress

Not so new Member
Reaction score
What are your favorite childhood and recently released games?

Mine of course is all of the Zelda games.
As well as Conkers bad fur day, crash bandicoot, banjo katooie, and MARIO! :D
And also some Glove game on the Nintendo 64, but I dont remember what it was called. It used to scare me as a kid, but I played it anyway lol. Im a gamer ;) there isnt a day when im not playing a game :)

Cant wait for Mass Effect 3 to come out!!

Was an avid CS and Warcraft III player back in the day.

Have too many favourites but here's a few

Diablo II
Fallout 2 & Fallout: Tactics. I like the new ones but nowhere near as much
Battlefield 3
Soldat!
WoW (played it for 6 years, havent played for a while but gotta put it in the list even though it's turned to *****)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (the original one, everything after it is terribly terrible)
World of Goo; I finished that whole game straight in a 14 hour LSD trip. Talk about awesome game

Nintendo : Super Smash Bro's, Banjoe Kazooie 1 & 2, Goldeneye 007, Mario Kart
Gamecube: Super Smash Bro's Melee
Wii: Super Smash Bro's Brawl
PS2: Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2 ( Best games ever, i still play them lols ), GTA SA
xbox: Halo's, Counterstrike
xbox 360: Cod's, Fifas

Back when super nintendo's were all the rage, there was a game called LoLo.. it was awesome and I used to jump a mile when I got shocked by the Medusa

Apart from that, used to love playing Diablo and later, Diablo II... I still remember playing on Dial Up... the lag was so bad it'd make you want to put your fist strait through the CRT Monitor! lol

I don't game much any more... Although I am a fan of Stupid Zombies on my phone. Quite addictive.

Childhood huh.. Hmm.. Alex the kidd, Shinobi, Double Dragon, Battletoads, Streets of Rage, Pokemon, WCW vs NWO: Revenge, Monster Rancher.. List goes on. I'm sure i missed some out haha but they are most memorable. Played Runescape from very early classic for many years, then moved on to WoW in vanilla and have tried just bout every major MMORPG that has came out since (AoC, WAR, Aion, Rift etc etc) and many of the free ones. Lately i haven't been playing anything, grown bored of WoW and Skyrim, looking forward to GW2 to hopefully be not so boring lol.

Company of Heroes: best game ever. Big fan of the Total War series too.

When I was a kid I used to play Super Frog and Nascar racing on the computer. On the super nintendo I loved Killer Instinct, Mortal Combat (even thought it used to frustrate the hell out of me) and Super Mario. These days my favourites are Grand Theft Auto 4, Red Dead Redemption and the Splinter Cell games on the playstation. On the computer I like playing The Sims 3, I can get stuck playing that all day :)

Double Dragon, Battletoads, Streets of Rage.

THIS. You missed Mortal Kombat though and you would have had everything right there. xD

Some recent favourites are:
- Battlefield 3
- Assassin's Creed series (actually only started playing and finnished the first one last week, currently 1/2 way through #2!)
- Amnesia (had it for a while but can only play it in 10 minute periods hahaha)
- Skyrim (obviously! - who doesn't love this)
- The Witcher 2

and not really recent, but I have to mention it anyway:

- Fallout 3

Last edited:
my mate had a 64 about 6 years ago and me, him and some of our friends would do super smash bros tournaments.
I got an xbox ''from Santa'' when I was about 7 and it came with Halo and Top Spin. I was freaked out by the cover art of Halo so I only played Top Spin until I was about 9. Then I started playing Halo with my friend and we beat it. He used to bring his Halo 2 over and we would play slayer etc. Overall my favourite game in the history of mankind would have to be Pokemon Blue, bought it at a market when I was about 5 and my cousin gave me his Gameboy Colour.

k that's enough history!
I play XBOX 360, I've got Halo: Reach, Skyrim, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Assassin's Creed: Revelations, Read Dead Redemption, GTA IV (Original, Lost and Damned, Ballad of Gay Tony), and Fable 3 (was fun when I got it but not after I beat it).

XBOX 360 fan here.
Games of choice:
1. Splinter Cell
2. Hitman
3. Battlefield 3
4. Call of Duty - Modern Warfare
5. GTA
6. Saints Row

First gaming console was an Atari....showing my age.

Ha ha. You guys are hectic. Im also a Halo fan, halo wars was a let down for me though. When I first got an xbox, I played King Kong, its actually a pretty good game. I played fallout 3 and lost my limbs so I stopped playing it lol.

Childhood huh.. Hmm.. Alex the kidd, Shinobi, Double Dragon, Battletoads, Streets of Rage, Pokemon, WCW vs NWO: Revenge, Monster Rancher.. List goes on. I'm sure i missed some out haha but they are most memorable. Played Runescape from very early classic for many years, then moved on to WoW in vanilla and have tried just bout every major MMORPG that has came out since (AoC, WAR, Aion, Rift etc etc) and many of the free ones. Lately i haven't been playing anything, grown bored of WoW and Skyrim, looking forward to GW2 to hopefully be not so boring lol.

BATTLETOADS!! Omg ..this game was awesome haha.

My all time FAVE NES game was Kid Icarus. Im still in love with it and am dying to download it onto my wii..but not sure how to haha.

on the old sega master system, there was a game called Toe Jam and Earl - anyone remember that? apart from that old style duke nukem and wolfenstien was great! oh, and on pc there was lesuire suit larry and the 13th hour. oh and also the monket island series

I remember toejam and earl!! Loved that too.. id play it at a friends place because we never had a sega.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back