my herp shed/room/man cave - fully lined etc.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only problem I can see is someone stole your back to back aisle rack from the middle of the room.

I'm blaming the Mrs, she looks guilty to me with her accomplice on the back of the lounge.

I don't mean to alarm you but there is a woman in your man cave!!!

Is that food for the Olive sitting next to your missus...or is it what she was mopping the floors with??????

That does not look like a dog that should be allowed in a man cave mate!

Apart from the half furry half freaky baldy thing on the couch, the Man Cave looks awesome ;)

Is that food for the Olive sitting next to your missus...or is it what she was mopping the floors with??????

That does not look like a dog that should be allowed in a man cave mate!

Apart from the half furry half freaky baldy thing on the couch, the Man Cave looks awesome ;)

Haha. The dog Chinese crested is awesome haha, when he used to go up to the cages the snakes used to strike at him, the olive especially. Guess he looked like a over grown rat. Haha.
He belongs in the cave tho! Awesome personalities haha and it's hilarious to see him playing with the big dogs outside. Soon as they rough him a bit he trots inside n sits on the couch as if to flick em the bird, since they won't fit on the couch haha

All I can say is..................................
It has to win the award for............................

BEST MAN SHED/CAVE EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!

atothej09, i just typed something incorrectly int hat post, didnt know how to delete that individual post, 12-14k at a guess., not sure as it was a project over time.
gosia, haha shed warming party is this weekend =] see how much beer can be spilt

Wow, that would be a dream shed for all reptile keepers. You have done an amazing job. Can't wait to see it with the bar and green tree setup installed!

do you need to be a bloke to have a man cave.....? So jealous of this set up....

one day i will have a room like this to fill with reptile and do as i please ;)

only bummer is, i want to shift the rat racking in here, but it gets the snakes too wild up to get out and hold, a hungry 2.5mtr olive python that can sense a rat in the same room isnt too much fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back