looking for herp club in nrth bris

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
he was trying to handle his jungle yearlings :p he has 2 of them and they just got to his place so he was trying to handle them to make them handleable :p

he was trying to handle his jungle yearlings :p he has 2 of them and they just got to his place so he was trying to handle them to make them handleable :p

yea just trying to handle them,letting them strike me and the seem to respond as i dont react to it but one of them have calmed down so much can handle her with no probs so abit of progress,tho my hand may not feel the same way lol

Havent heard anything back yet but will let you all know when i do

got atleast 6 other people interested in this so far so looks like we might have queit afew people which is good :)

Last edited:
I'm definitely interested. A dog park would be awesome. I don't know if anyone else has dogs, but I have 2 Chihuahua's and there's some nice off leash parks around (most have BBQ's). Maybe start off with an afternoon tea, keeps organizing and stress down. Bring a plate and your own drinks and hang out for a hour or two. Plus an afternoon arrangement usually means the morning's free to clean out enclosures and tanks!

yea sounds like a good idea EmmaMary :)

ok got more people that are interested on a facebook group so will try to organize somthing for the 2nd week of February if everyone is happy with this :),

can anyone suggest any location that has good BBQ facilities

Facebook Group - Brisbane Reptile BBQ

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back