rats racks

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah we got miter 10 here they do better good but will make it then size it al up then buy mesh

l don't believe its how does the mother feed so many l believe its how "do you" feed the mother
with the large litters as l have (6) females per 220 litre tub and they seem to share their duties as well as pinch a few babies here's the weights.
.......solar 17 (Baden)
6624953369_ecba432d80.jpg

how old are the rats in that pic Baden? They look like they have just a bit of fur starting on them....

18 is a big litter.....is that what you would consider normal for the line of rats you have?

Cheers,
Dave

Last edited:
heres my setup, set of 10 concrete mixing tubs.
complete with auto water for each cage, so instead of individual filling of bottles, simply fill the top bucket with a hose.

had to import hte gravity water feeders from the states, but cost like $100 all up to do all 10 cages. worth it in my opinion in the time it saved me every day filling bottles.

10 bays is enough for me to breed during autumn/start of winter to fill the chest freezer and feed my 7 adult pythons + goanna over the feeding periodsIMG_0679.jpgIMG_0681.jpgIMG_0683.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back