What happen to the hydro shop?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spike

Not so new Member
Reaction score
While in Newcastle today I thought I'd drop into the hydro shop warners bay to stock up on supplies and food, to my surprise it's gone! :eek: does anyone know what happen or did it move?

Na sorry mate just reptile stuff

Raided!! now this sounds Good, more info

It moved up the road towards Hillsborough Road, just before the round-a-bout.

Oh ok thanx do ya know if old mate still works there

whys it matter if old mate works there u after something special arnt you

I think u want me to be Thomassss :) just wondering what happen cause that shop has been there for ever

ah just having a joke coz im bored and its a lil weird using hydro stuff with reptiles what are you doing if you dont mind

Haha im tryin a new way to spout lizards..... :) Na They stock heaps of reptile products. The guy that works there is a help but since just found out through PM he don't work there anymore??

im pretty new to this whats spouting lizards part of breeding?

Hydro shops stock many things that can be used for herps, if you think about it making an artificial habitat for herps isn't much different to making an artificial habitat for plants, and many enclosures have live plants in them anyway.
Products such as Perlite, vermiculite, coco peat and sphagnum moss all are traditionally used in horticulture

All that matters is that they still stock quality Rodentfarm Frozen reptile Food.

Yea, it's part of Petshop Boyz.. I highly recommend them. Heaps friendly and you can get some bargains sometimes..

About the raid???? that's why I was very courious as to what happen to the shop cause my cousin says he knows what use to go on in there, he won't say anything though. All I know is I agree they did stock very good quality frozen food but then I moved very far away :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back