My baby boy has arrived.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coppersimon

Reaction score
Today my baby boy was born at 1336. He weighs 8 pound 5 and is 53 cm long. He arrived only 35 minutes after my wife waters broke and only 45 minutes after we got to the hospital.
6e141f32-0c7f-08cc.jpg
6e141f32-0c94-bbc4.jpg

He is my first. I'm so proud of my awesome wife who did it drug free (not be choice.)

He is adorable! Congrats and enjoy every moment with him. The time always goes too quickly.

He is my first. I'm so proud of my awesome wife who did it drug free (not be choice.)

Congratulations Coppersimon and well-done awesome wife! I've had an 8lb 11oz boy with no drugs myself lol, although not as fast (he took about 9 hours)... no picnic, but the endorphins were fantastic for the next few days ;)

Well he was on a mission wasn't he. I'm coming out and here I am.
Hope he goes through life with the same drive. Congrats to you and your missus
he's a keeper : )

The funniest thing about it was the wife saw an ad that target had a salt on of one piece suit thingy for the baby. So we went there and she got a pretty bad contraction at the checkout. The cashier was scared stiff wanting to call an ambulance so we said no its cool he's in no rush never think that he was going to come. I said if we are in no rush can we go to bunnings because I need so glass track for the new enclosure I'm building. She said fine. 20 meters in she was nearly on the floor in pain went a nice lady asked if she was ok and I said oh she only in labour. Wow did I get the death stair of my life so I promptly decide that it was time to go to the hospital needless to say the glass track remands un bought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back