Stepfather chowed down on some mealworms lol

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WillyInBris

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Ok probably not the first time probably wont be the last but the wife and I went away for three days just got back this morning.

My lovely mother said everything was fine but you stepfather had some of the bran in the fridge I didnt tell him that it had some worms in it anyway I chucked it out and got you guys some more bran :shock:.

So I explained what the meal worms were for Ackies not just the crickets that she had been feeding them, dear mother of 70years lol just started laughing so hard I thought she was going to keel over.

I still cant believe he had some on his cereal but he is nearly blind so probably didn't even realise.

Anyway that leaves me in a bit of a bind my Crickets are dwindling and I need some mealworms I will put in an order but wont get that until probably Wednesday Thursday.

Anyone have any idea of any shops west Brisbane ipswich area that sell mealworms at all.

thank you i really needed a good laugh... thats gold

Nothing wrong with a feed of mealworms.Very nutritious.

pet barn kenmore sells them as does the pets paradise at indooroopilly

Thanks people much appreciated I will give them a try tomorrow.

You want to hear the real funny part, my mother asked if they were poisonous I said na mum he should be fine but it s a bit late to ask if they were are she said I could only hope son.

She loves him dearly we or do but in limited doses thank god I didn't have any rat sack around though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back