Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or does his belly scales look red ? cool pics peeps keep em coming

Is it just me or does his belly scales look red ? cool pics peeps keep em coming

It's increased blood flow for the area for the stretching to begin when there having a feed mate, my diamond does it too..

Thanks Aussie:) Both my diamonds do it.... Also the bugger still feeds when he is in shed... He shed 2 days after this feed.... Now measures a little over 7 foot :)

No probs, yeah myn goes pink on the belly when feeding and when coming up for a shed.. Some people don't feed when comin into a shed but im the same as you if she wants to feed then I'll give it to her, haven't had any problems with it yet.. 7ft and your post says our baby boy haha..Myns only 3ft shes the most placid snake i own..

No probs, yeah myn goes pink on the belly when feeding and when coming up for a shed.. Some people don't feed when comin into a shed but im the same as you if she wants to feed then I'll give it to her, haven't had any problems with it yet.. 7ft and your post says our baby boy haha..Myns only 3ft shes the most placid snake i own..

LOL I know i really shouldn't call hiim that.... But all my Pets are my babies ( My children and husband included as they are my pets too )

Some juvenile Brown tree snakes feeding on pink mice and a juvenile Olive having a feed.

Attachments

• a....jpg
    a....jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 63
  • a.......jpg
    a.......jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 60
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 58
  • a..........jpg
    a..........jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 84
Some juvenile Brown tree snakes feeding on pink mice and a juvenile Olive having a feed.
Wayne, Thanks for sharing photos of your juvenile Brown Tree Snake & Olive Python both having a feed, l myself love the juvenile Olive Python out of these 2 awesome looking Snakes.

It was her 1st b'day so I decided to bump up the size of her rats
IMG_0041.jpg

Pebbles first 100gm rat

My Woma has just been upgraded To 100gm rats, I thought he might struggle with this one but no problem.

[video=youtube_share;Q_Bj2EB_3Zk]http://youtu.be/Q_Bj2EB_3Zk[/video]

Olive and Coastal having a feed.

Attachments

• Albino O.........jpg
    Albino O.........jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 58
  • Albino O...........jpg
    Albino O...........jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 61
  • Albino O..........jpg
    Albino O..........jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 53
  • Hypo Coastal....jpg
    Hypo Coastal....jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 64
My black and white jungle Seth having his first feed in my possession.
e9061015.jpg

Last edited:
DSCF0286.jpgDSCF0281.jpgDSCF0293.jpg

Nom Nom Nom, Miki's latest dinner last night. She ate another one fuzzy right after this one. Wondering if I should up her feed size. Hungry little bugger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back