Embarrassing NSW Police Officer

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, I think there's no harm done. People (especially my generation) have no fear of repercussions for whatever the do, because nowadays there are none. If someone has been repeatedly asked to leave a premises and fails to do so, give 'em a few love taps.

Old school cops used to do this a lot and there wasn't as much of an issue as there is today. People should be able to walk down the street without the fear of being jumped by a group of thugs. Bring back the ability for a copper to dish out some tough punishment. If that happens, people will think twice about doing it again and so will other people, as they will have seen what happens to idiots.

There's no point in having cops if they can't be a bit tough on people, especially when our judicial system is ridiculous and people continue to get slaps on the wrists. We have to stop this do gooder BS and shape up.
Tell that to my friends family, he was killed by Darlinghurst police back in the good old days.

If your not doing anything wrong you have nothing to worry about so yeh bring back some old school policing. The problem with these young soft#*$#s today starts with no bullying at school so they dont know there place in the world and run around thinking there ten foot tall and bulit proof. You do the right thing in life and you dont get bullied or picked on by the cops. Its how we learnt decency and respect. Something that was lost around the time of newschool policing. Bring back the biff bring back respect lol

Of course, because there is no such thing as police corruption or police with anger issues or racist police or homophobic police, no they are all perfect:rolleyes:

Last edited:
i have abit of experience with this as i spent 1year in prison for assaulting a cop that was off duty and acting like a dick and assulted my sister so i think they need to held accountable for what they do as the rest of us have too,but saying that there not ll bad guys.

oh and was it just more or was the guy already restrained by security guards,guess the punches where just a bonus lol

Ahh now i see why the COPS are crap..
Whatever was in the rest of the video doesnt matter. Yes the media will spin a story and its bloody annoying, BUT the conduct of the officer in those 5 seconds is not acceptable and it is what we are looking at here. Yes, i would rather capsicum spray or a taser for the person that asked. He was given those to use in these situations, he doesnt carry them around to look flashy. When you put on that uniform you are there for your community, not to go belting people, and although some ppl deserve it, you should be better than that. Your community looks at you as role model and an authority figure and not to abuse that. I want to see how this goes him being the son of one of NSW biggest regions(CMR) Commander, even if this ahole lost respect for his uniform, he shouldnt have lost it for his father who is one of the highest ranking officers in the state

My mother, sister or grandmother wouldn't do it. Anyone who is refusing orders repeatedly deserves a few. Big difference between a bloke and an elderly woman, though.

I expected this reply but i wasn't asking if they would do it, only if they had of done so.
But this is the problem with absolutes of X deserves Y that you propose. If you want to use absolutes it inhibits you from then back peddling and saying "oh no, not if its an elderly women".

To me refusing to leave a venue is such an everyday mundane thing and if you are a cop and cant deal with it professionally especially with the assistance of multiple security, you are just in the wrong job.

This desire to see cops bashing people who don't listen to them just reminds me of the brown shirts. Maybe we could get brown shirts working highway patrol dishing out beatings for minor traffic infringements.

You cant stop the problems of society surfacing with physical violence. Once some guy is drunk beating him up wont sober them and turn them into "nice" patrons. If you remove the alcohol from the venue then you would prevent many of the problems but capitalism wont let that happen because there is a lot of money to be made from the grog.

To be honest, I think there's no harm done. People (especially my generation) have no fear of repercussions for whatever the do, because nowadays there are none. If someone has been repeatedly asked to leave a premises and fails to do so, give 'em a few love taps.

Old school cops used to do this a lot and there wasn't as much of an issue as there is today. People should be able to walk down the street without the fear of being jumped by a group of thugs. Bring back the ability for a copper to dish out some tough punishment. If that happens, people will think twice about doing it again and so will other people, as they will have seen what happens to idiots.

There's no point in having cops if they can't be a bit tough on people, especially when our judicial system is ridiculous and people continue to get slaps on the wrists. We have to stop this do gooder BS and shape up.

Well said.
A post from facebook..RIP Broken Australia. You went soft on discipline. You went soft on immigration. You went soft on crime. Parents were told 'No you can't smack the kids'. Teachers were prevented from chastising kids in schools. The police couldn't clip a troublemaker round the ear. Kids had rights blah blah blah. Well done Australia. You shall reap what you sow. We have lost a whole generation & turned them into selfish disrespectful thugs! Things need to change!

I love how people bag out the cops.Do any of you people have any idea of what society would be like without them?

I've been a bouncer for years, alongside guys a lot bigger than me. I've been seriously assaulted once (when we chucked out an army platoon) and I'm involved in more 'situations' than anyone else, as I'm full-time inhouse. Show respect and basic courtesy and there's rarely any need for violence.

The police should be able to control themselves ??????
They are in fact paid to do so. That copper showed zero self control.
Unlike the other officers doing a good job etc .

END OF STORY.

Last edited:
The police should be able to control themselves ??????
They are in fact paid to do so.
That copper showed zero self control.
END OF STORY.

Yup mate agree 100% the cop in question deserves to be put up on charges.

The police SHOULD be able to do their job, and I think he did it well, all alternatives considered.
I think he hit him 4? times and then they showed the same 4 hits over and over in a row to make it look bad.
What would you have him do? Just keep asking nicely until he's blue in the face?
Please tell me what he should of done?

Uh..along with one of his colleagues, locked his arms and walked him outside.
Sorry, too easy?

The police SHOULD be able to do their job, and I think he did it well, all alternatives considered.
I think he hit him 4? times and then they showed the same 4 hits over and over in a row to make it look bad.
What would you have him do? Just keep asking nicely until he's blue in the face?
Please tell me what he should of done?

The man was already restrained by the other officers ???? Whats your point ?
Its all about self control in that work etc .

Last edited:
After placing his hands behind his back and walking him out he would probably hi five his mates thinking he is a tough guy and do it again at the next venue. After coping a few little love taps and being humiliated in front of his mates he may just pull his head in think twice next time. It was hardly a bashing he could have only been hitting him in the arm to make him let go. Harden up Australia

Does anyone have a link yet to a full video, the one linked at the start of the thread is very deceptive as it cuts and replays it to look like he hit far more times than he actually did?

After placing his hands behind his back and walking him out he would probably hi five his mates thinking he is a tough guy
This just doesn't happen. Also, he'd be walked out to the squad car and arrested-d&d, failure to cooperate, etc.

Yeh to be slapped on the wrist in court.

He wouldn't even go to court, he would get a fine. And i would much rather it be that way, i'd rather police and the courts spending their time doing something about violent and property crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back