Reptile vet

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonslair27

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hello :p Could anyone recommend a reptile vet in the Ipswich or Brisbane area? Just want a check up for my bearded dragon who is just over 5 months. Thanks

sweet thank you but I live an hour and half away from the store will that stress out my little guy too much?

you could call up the clinic at karalee shopping centre, Gary one of the nurses is very good with reptiles. BBEVS at macgregor are also very good but will cost a bit more.

Brisbane Birds and exotics is great-
id="hours"
|- id="hours"
| id="hours" | Corner Kessels Rd & Springfield St, Macgregor QLD, 4109

|-
| id="hours_first_col" width="120px" | Phone
| id="hours" | (07) 3420 6773
|-
| id="hours_first_col" width="120px" | Fax
| id="hours" | (07) 3420 6670
|-

Definitely Brisbane Birds & Exotics. I dealt with Dr Monks and she is great! She will make your ears bleed by asking you so many questions and very quickly too so you gotta be on the ball because that's just how she seems to work. She is very very thorough and will help you out as much as possible. She has multiple awards as she has worked in Europe. I highly recommend her.

Hey mate you could try Clayton Knight from Deception Bay vets, Do A google search. When I brought my beardie from the petstore he had weak bones and his leg went lame so I took him down their and he gave some great advice and now my beardie is going hard.

Brisbane birds and exotics are really good. As above try Gary Karalee Village Vet, he breeds reptiles and may be just what you want for a check up, I see you are from Boonah so might be a bit easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back