Reptile park broken into, pygmy python stolen

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CamdeJong

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Snakes Downunder Reptile Park was broken into last night and our brand new Pygmy Python was stolen. If you have any information or suspicions please either PM me, contact the Police or you can reach Snakes Downunder on (07)41263332.

Thanks,
Cam

brand new pygmy stolen eh....time to be looking at who knew

and good luck I hope you can get a safe return

was anything else taken hate how people can do this to other people it disgusts me

Good luck on geting it back.

Cheers Brenton

Man what scum. RDU is only 90 minutes from where I live so I will keep an ear out. It happened at the pet store here as well their adult childrens was stolen. You must have A suspicion of who could have done it if the snake was only new. Was it even on display?

Man what scum. RDU is only 90 minutes from where I live so I will keep an ear out. It happened at the pet store here as well their adult childrens was stolen. You must have A suspicion of who could have done it if the snake was only new. Was it even on display?

Maybe if u read the thread, u would answer ur own question :)

Found her! She's healthy and now safe at home. She was in the hands of some kids, whose grandfather just so happens to be a mate of my dad's. Let's just say their pop won't be defending them when the investigation is over.

:D great news cameron.. and thats what I call LUCK and a small world

Maybe if u read the thread, u would answer ur own question :)
I see no answer sorry mate.
It doesn't say if it was displayed or if they have any suspicion, ie Volunteers or employees.

And nice luck mate. A small world is right HA

Good news mate congrats.

Cheers Brenton

Nice work.. I've always been a bit sad and pessimistic hearing of these things, but in this case -- great outcome.

31b85095-929a-b74e.jpg

GREAT SUCCESS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back