Yo female Scrub!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Devo mate. Sorry to hear it.
Hope you're last 5 pull through.
It'd be good to know what the cause was.
Good luck with them.

Devo mate. Sorry to hear it.
Hope you're last 5 pull through.
It'd be good to know what the cause was.
Good luck with them.

Yup , thems the breaks.. I'm not sure how to find out what the cause was...

Some of mine have started to eat.
Hope yours do soon too.

Last edited:
Two ate overnight just by leaving sub adult mice in with them over night , and they haven't even had their first shed yet , so there is more hope now.
I'll keep trying until the little buggers all start.

Shame they didn't hatch out normally for you Paul, but I hope they start feeding for you soon mate.

Keep us posted.

am sure they will pick up soon buddy. Shame it had to go this way though. All the best mate.

If you decide you want to get rid of any let me know. I am happy to pay, and dont mind having snakes that need more then usual assistance.

Paul I am so sorry to hear your news. After all the excitement to have this happen is very sad.

and as you said...to have hatched other clutches out fine....and then have this happen and be at a loss to explain it must be very hard.

I wish you every luck with them

Elizabeth

I think they will be fine , still no aggression , and still only 3 eating but they still haven't shed yet , lots of tongue flicking and they are all quite active at night , so a good sign.

I think they will be fine , still no aggression , and still only 3 eating but they still haven't shed yet , lots of tongue flicking and they are all quite active at night , so a good sign.

The two not feeding showing interest?

No feeding response or biting yet... and they have just started to have their first shed , I'll try and feed the two that arnt eating yet after they shed..

Heres the first one to shed...
scrub.jpg

Last post about them...

One still hasn't had its first shed or feed but the other 4 have had 5 feeds and are doing great.... No biting or striking yet...
e108e023.jpg

Great thread.. Thanks for sharing. So are you still keeping all of them?

I'd like to keep them to see how they go ,they are not acting like they should be food response or aggression wise, I don't remember my adults being this "settled" as hatch's ( sorry again to all the people PMing me about wanting to buy them)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back