Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smeejason

Reaction score
Mine have told me nothing and frankly i am a bit shattered ... i think i was sold retarded animals..
I just went to a christening and was looking at the bible and first page of the bible said the serpent was the craftiest of all animals god created..and they talked eve into eating an apple... Not mine, they are pretty dumb. Not a 'hello', not a 'i am hungry' ,nothing.
I did try and blame them for making me get drunk last night. as we had no tree with the poison apples in our yard they told me to drink mexican poison apples hidden in carona bottle but alas my wife was onto me. I think the womas may have tipped her off.. :lol:

Last edited:
Mate, you and Dr Doolittle are somewhat separated, you just just need to watchen...

It must be your husbandry, have you checked your temps?
Or maybe they haven't read the bible.

Mine chat to me all the time but I have found them to be very bad listeners.

I would be a little worried if you starting to hear voices from your serpents.

Which one of you said that?

Abnrml my snakes warned me about you.

I am also highly disappointed in their craftiness. I put in scissors , pencils and a heap of different colored paper and so far not one of them has made anything I would consider to be crafty and the paper machey pig one of my bhp just made looks more like a dog than any pig I have seen. Do not get me started on the coloring in. I am starting to get the feeling that the bible has no idea. Or I just have talentless hacks in my cages

My pet snake tells me to "put the lotion on the skin otherwise it gets the hose again" when I reply to silly posts.
Damn where is that cream?:shock:

You're all wrong... Firstly... Did the said serpent that talked to eve slither on its belly.... NO!!!!

God took away its feet and left the heathen creature to slither on its belly for all eternity....

I guess the worms must have told Eve to lose her virginity.....

Just so you know - I have never read the bible... But Wiki gives some great annotations from this said book:

"God curses the serpent "above all animals," making it lick dust and go on its belly all its days and to be an enemy of the human race."

Last edited:
I have only only read first 2pages today and it was gold. My wife and son are believers where my daughter and me are aethiests. So now all day I have been having awesome fun blaming everything on 'the snakes told me to do it' no argument if you believe in the bible cause it says it in black and white... they talk.

Maybe your using the wrong substrate. A bacteria or even a speech restricting mite maybe causing the problem.

Just had a bit of play time with my Darwin, she said you are all crazy and she
dosn't read the bible but quite likes snake tales cartoons, but she thinks lady snake is a ho.

Barrie talks to me all the time, he tells mummy...me....when he's hungry, and I also have to change the newspaper on his floor to give him a variety of reading matter. Hubby says he likes the car sales pages best.

Barrie talks to me all the time, he tells mummy...me....when he's hungry, and I also have to change the newspaper on his floor to give him a variety of reading matter. Hubby says he likes the car sales pages best.

Barrie is planning an escape... You best give him the courts section.... Might keep him inside when he sees there's so much corruption and crime out there.

my jungle python told me to stop calling him tangles my name isssssssssss crankyyyyyyyyyyyy tangles was my spotted python that escaped 19 days ago now. i am still shattered. miss her so much . best snake i every had

my jungle python told me to stop calling him tangles my name isssssssssss crankyyyyyyyyyyyy tangles was my spotted python that escaped 19 days ago now. i am still shattered. miss her so much . best snake i every had
Check the local poisonous apple tree I have heard they like to hang out in them convincing young girls to eat apples.

If Barrie's planning an escape....I have to stop him....he's probably been planning to buy a car because I've given him the car sales pages to read, and hubby has encouraged him.....oh shock horror !! What shall I do !! :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back