Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snake ranch had het albino olives last year. I am sure someone will have them. I will be there as long as I am not working.

Last edited:
I'll be going anyone selling NT BHP doesn't matter size or sex or Female Breeding Size Wheatbelt Stimsons. Also who will have a store there and what you going to sell cheers.

I wish... Have to work.. was going to get the day off but can't really afford it. stupid boss changing the roster!!! A hate working weekend :(

Bring me some of your elapids yeah ? ill bake some cookies for you :lol:

lol, I only have a pair of Devis now, gave the rest away, but the DeVis I have I'll never part with, they eat steak! as well as fish, lamb and any other meat item... the female looks like a childrens python lol ;)

lol, I only have a pair of Devis now, gave the rest away, but the DeVis I have I'll never part with, they eat steak! as well as fish, lamb and any other meat item... the female looks like a childrens python lol ;)

Devis banded,no wonder you still have them jason they sound really good,might see you there.

If we were to organise name tags of our user name on here, would anyone wear their own??

the guy i get my rats from has the best deals going around as far as i am concerned. i will continue through him! but yes i am going to the expo with the wife and kids!

I will be coming, very much looking forward to it!

If we were to organise name tags of our user name on here, would anyone wear their own??

Not that I am anywhere near one of the more infamous members, but yeah I would! :D

That's a shame Michael. I'd like to meet the famous Waterrat :p

What if we put out a chair with a glass and a few bottles of red..... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back