Lace monitor enclosure thread! (Indoors only)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
falana1 please type properly, it's extreemly annoying trying translate your broken english /teenager text.

as for enclosure size,
to keep an adult male and a female or 2 (as they are much smaller)
you would want 2400 wide, 1800 high, 900 deep as a rough minimum.
you would also try letting them roam outside the enclosure if possible.
but the simple rule with all monitors is, "the bigger, the better"

Heres mine,Lacies on top and ridgeys on the bottom.Each tank is 1800x600x600

monitor tanks 002.jpg

Took a while to get this thread up running... Lol!

I'm in the middle of upgrading my lace monitors enclosure so I'll post when its done. Keep them pics rolling!

I like how you design your enclosures bfg, and the wood, plants looks like great pieces.

Thanks zues.
The big Y piece of wood is the same piece in both of the enclosures I have used for the lacey. This enclosure is 1300 long, 700 high and 600 deep. I have to start building him a huge one soon as he is growing really quick.

Show us your indoor lacey enclosures! We've seen plenty of outdoor enclosures, I personally would like more indoor ones. From juvenile setups to adults.

I personally would like to see very few indoor adult lacy enclosures, while there would be a few good indoor adult setups, most are way too small and/or poorly decorated IMO. The main differance is that an indoor enclosure needs a basking light rather than full sun, other than that there is little differance.

What MVB's are you guys using in there?

Awesome looking enclosures by the way :)

Not using an MVB, its just a 120watt flood globe from bunnings in there at the moment.

I am going to get a 100watt mvb and see if it changes the laceys behaviour in any ways.
Summer gets pretty hot and chances are I will only need a 40 or 60 watt spot globe for the next few months though.

I am bringing this thread out of hiding. Would like to see some more indoor set ups. That tall one looks awesome, but I think my fella will need less height for a while - don't want him falling and breaking his neck.

not a lacie enclosure, but this is the enclosure my pair of sandies are in now.

2400 long
900 high
600 deep
able to be devided in the middle for feeding time couse these 2 get crazy when theres mice to eat.

Attachments

• IMG_0672.jpg
    IMG_0672.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 248
Here's my little lacie (Skittles) enclosure.

b5157ca0.jpg

And Skittles
bcfada8c.jpg

Nice! Skittles has gotta be happy with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back