show us your exotic birds

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley94

Not so new Member
Reaction score
another picture of my Quaker parrot, would like to see peoples birds :)

Attachments

• IMG_7966.jpg
    IMG_7966.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 644
IMG_0667.jpgIMG_0672.jpg

My Fischer's Lovebird and My Indian Ringneck. Just two of my 6 birds. Dont have pics of the others on the computer yet.

My ringneck
8a825df5-253e-100b.jpg

Cheers Brenton

both of u guys have awesome looking birds, i have more in an avairy but not tamed one bit so hard to get photo :p for now its my quaker :)

I only have natives. They dont have a cage but they visit regularly.

Brenton

One day (at Yorkeys Knob) I heard the black butcherbirds going nuts. They were attacking something yellow in the rainforest outside our door. It was raining but I went out and on closer inspection it was a yellow parrot! Clearly not a local.

Not much I could do because this was all taking place 10 meters up (but level with the balcony).

Anyway I whistled and the parrot flew straight over and landed on my shoulder!

It was the same as yours, a Ringneck. Anyway it stayed for 2 months (with the doors open). We tried to find the owner through newspaper, radio and signs at shops but nothing!

Then we decided to buy a CAGE and keep it. It flew straight out the door that day, never to be seen again. Nice bird, great personality, but I still have the scars on my ears!

poor bird getting attacked, but thats amazing how u whistled and it came to you :) my baby does that i say he name and he flys to me but what a shame he didnt stay sounded like a lovely bird to have :)

yes!!! he beautiful, i had a lorikeet but had to sell him cause of my little monster (my picture up top)

I only have natives. They dont have a cage but they visit regularly.

Brenton

One day (at Yorkeys Knob) I heard the black butcherbirds going nuts. They were attacking something yellow in the rainforest outside our door. It was raining but I went out and on closer inspection it was a yellow parrot! Clearly not a local.

Not much I could do because this was all taking place 10 meters up (but level with the balcony).

Anyway I whistled and the parrot flew straight over and landed on my shoulder!

It was the same as yours, a Ringneck. Anyway it stayed for 2 months (with the doors open). We tried to find the owner through newspaper, radio and signs at shops but nothing!

Then we decided to buy a CAGE and keep it. It flew straight out the door that day, never to be seen again. Nice bird, great personality, but I still have the scars on my ears!

He was had raised and never goes in his cage always out of it he's a year now and talks meows and sings. I love this guy sad that I will be parting with him soon.

Cheers Brenton

Lovely birds. Love the Quaker Monk parrot

DSCN1773.jpgIMGP0811.jpg

Guess the species

p.s Taken last year on a wet day, just 3 of about 40 birds

Im gonna go with pic number 2 being lories. Pic number one, maybe a Nanday Conure?

Last edited by a moderator:
is the one in the cage a plumhead of some sort, and the other 2, are they dusky lorikeets

And here i was thinking i was going to see some hot chicks

Last edited:
Lol, I can show you some chicks next year when my ringneck start breeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back