Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Barrie's planning an escape....I have to stop him....he's probably been planning to buy a car because I've given him the car sales pages to read, and hubby has encouraged him.....oh shock horror !! What shall I do !! :shock:

Just place him with a learners permit and a copy of demerit points so that he has to think twice.:D

If Barrie's planning an escape....I have to stop him....he's probably been planning to buy a car because I've given him the car sales pages to read, and hubby has encouraged him.....oh shock horror !! What shall I do !! :shock:

You'll be alright, he cant hold the steering wheel at 10 and 2, plus he'll be crap out of luck if he buys a manual.

Ok...I'll do all that....phew...that makes me feel soooooo much better, thanks guys xxxx don't know what poor old grannie would do without your help. :lol: Kids......so hard to know what they're going to do next....maybe I should consider giving him back to his birth parents.....!!!!

My coastal likes reading the newspaper after he's been to the vet and is off his face on anesthetic... he mustn't like what he reads though, he hisses at the newspaper. Takes after his Mum :lol:

You'll be alright, he cant hold the steering wheel at 10 and 2, plus he'll be crap out of luck if he buys a manual.

He'd have to get his kids to help him like in this photo:

Found another funny pic

Attachments

• snakescu7.jpg
    snakescu7.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 94
  • adam-apple-bizarro-cartoon-comic-tampon-chandelier-pc-mac-snake-eve.jpg
    adam-apple-bizarro-cartoon-comic-tampon-chandelier-pc-mac-snake-eve.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
I've only got a Stimmie, because if I had a Coastal he could read his own newspaper, because one of our local newspapers is called.... The Coastal Times... !!! Maybe my guy is jealous and want's his own paper !!!

After reading about Hewitt in the telegraph, my diamond told me what she thought of him by crapping all over his face...

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk

I dont have a snake but the bearded dragon i live with never talks to me... too busy watchin tv... actually come to think of it he gets pretty annoyed if i turn the tv off - very nasty mouth for a child.........

I probed ( sexed ) few of my snakes on the weekend all the males were quite abusive ( except 1 :oops: )
All the females were talking dirty to me :oops::oops:, just could'nt continue............

mine only talks to me when i disturb her during shedding i think its the snakes equivalent of PMT she usually says something along the lines of pisssssssssofffffff

I did notice my costal going over and over the same article in some newspaper in his enclosure.

Took him to the vet who said that he was short sighted. Was going to get him fitted with glasses but decided to get him some "Cat Eye" contacts. Now he looks really cool, and can read.

PS He does not talk, but hum's along to the radio.

I dont have a snake but the bearded dragon i live with never talks to me... too busy watchin tv... actually come to think of it he gets pretty annoyed if i turn the tv off - very nasty mouth for a child.........

I see you're one of these modern parents who uses the tv as a baby sitter for their child....!!! Does your bearded dragon breath fire at you if you turn the tele off ??? Dragons are renowned to do things like that so I'm told...

Actually yes he does get a little upset when i cover his glass over for the night haha

maybe we aren't speaking the right language.... I have heard that some people have success at communicating with snakes by speaking Parseltongue ;)

sorry, my snake told me to do it! Bahahahahaaha......

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 50
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 48
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 50
Status
Not open for further replies.