Profiles.....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL!!! I have a pair nighthawk. Ill post em to ya after this weekends ride!!

Ah, to dream :D
It's pretty much the only really girly thing about me, my shoe fetish. Alas, an expensive hobby; possibly more expensive even than reps (as there are many more varieties of delectably pretty shoe and boot morphs out there), and I cannot indulge :(

... not yet at any rate...;)

bahahaha, and now i have found the joys of shoetread.com just as my hubby lost his job, so i can no longer afford shoes or snakes or food for that matter. lol

I lve seeing who is stalking me, especially when it's someone who i know doesn't like me. I always get a good chuckle out of it!

It's pretty much the only really girly thing about me, my shoe fetish. Alas, an expensive hobby; possibly more expensive even than reps (as there are many more varieties of delectably pretty shoe and boot morphs out there), and I cannot indulge :(

When I win megga bucks in lotto I'm going to buy my won shoe shop...or maybe have a couple of rooms in my new mansion dedicated to shoes....very exotic shoes....I used to wear high heels like that when I was young, but these days I have to wear almost flats or it kills my feet, but my passion is still shoes....I still have about 15 pair, even their ones for old people. :)

You would love my wedding shoes then grannieannie; 4 inch metallic rainbow platforms :D it was a classy wedding lmao ;)
They're soooo pretty!

shoes?! Did somebody say shoes?! Where?......... Where?!

I have more heels than I know what to do with.....literally..... two large suitcases full in the wardrobe; none of which have ever been worn :oops:

I do, if they're interesting. Particularly fi they have nice snakes or awesome photography :lol:

Oh i hear ya, my shoe fetishness is going to send me broke!!! but i need them or 3, 6 ,10!!!! eeeeeekkkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back