My BHP just sharted on me and my bed

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TreeHugger

Reaction score
Next time I am checking too see if he needs to go to the little boys room before I decide to take him out and onto my bed while Im watching TV.

I felt a wet patch... and it certainly wasnt from me... (had me wondering though... KIDDING)... and then it started to go everywhere... Through my quilt cover... Into my quilt... Through my cloths... He didn't stop before I got him back in his enclosure...

My room smells like snake poopies.

And so do I.

I had to share this before I took a shower....

TreeHugger OUT.

Snake turd is the worst turd of all turds. Except old man turd. Thats worse.

Hahahha. Back one out into his enclosure..... now thats classic.

I suppose im just grateful that he released the inner poo of his being and probably feels very satisfied now. Maybe he didnt like my bedding.. offensive to him? going to have to DISINFECT EVERYTHING.

I do however feel much better after his feces have been washed off me. :p

Bhp's dont like to poo near their home. I reccomend a session on the lawn 2 days after a feed, ours lets rip in the first few minutes!
Then you're safe till the next feed :)

oh my swcp has done similar last winter i had her out and she climbed into the sleeve of my jumper seemed safe and comfy next thing i know my arm feels a little wet and oh noes all smelly

Bhp's dont like to poo near their home. I reccomend a session on the lawn 2 days after a feed, ours lets rip in the first few minutes!
Then you're safe till the next feed :)

Ahh see my novice shines through! Rookie error my friend, I will take him some lawn near my house as I have only pavement....

Was funny all the same!

oh my swcp has done similar last winter i had her out and she climbed into the sleeve of my jumper seemed safe and comfy next thing i know my arm feels a little wet and oh noes all smelly

Ah that's so funny! You didn't even have a buffer zone of clothing between to attempt to shield you of the full impact!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back