which lizard could i keep in a 4 x 2 x 4

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

calebs92

Reaction score
springfield lakes ,ipswich ,qld ,australia
my brother an i were looking at getting a lizard or two, we decided we wanted a water dragon but its very hard to find them atm, i was just wonder what our other options were,
it has to be able live in a 4 foot long by 2 foot wide by 4 foot high its whole life.
please post what other options i have an please say if itd by able to house as a pair or single, have looked at breaded dragon and blue tongues but they havnt caught our fansy.

thanks guys an girls :)

Small monitors, frilled-neck lizards, boyds forest dragons..

Cunningham's Skink's.

Do want something you can handle or more of a display animal?

I would have to say this is the most expensive dragon, if you can manage to get him to breed to a Ruby backed lizard you would be on to millions. You can call it a Diamond Backed Ruby Dragon ;)

d3873580r.jpg

Wrong thread, lol

im caleb's brother, something we can handle please, we like bearded dragons but we see them to often if we got a bearded we would it to be a phase of some sort e.g white phase, yellow etc :)

what about stumpies? they are awesome. Not sure of enclosure size ( i don't have one but that's next on the bucket list)

One frill neck, or 4-5 central netteds for that enclosure IMO. Hatchies of both these will be coming onto the market over the next couple of months. Both are great dragons to keep, netteds are fun to watch, my frilly is a character and great to keep. This is my opinion, ultimately you'll make the right decision as to which lizard you choose yourself. If you really badly want a water dragon, you'll wait till one comes up for sale, not get something else thinking it will make you stop wanting a WD.

If you get a frilly you'll have to get a much bigger and vertical enclosure before long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back