How many reptiles/reptile owners?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

saximus

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
I am doing a project for uni and it would be useful to get an approximate number of owners and animals there are in Australia. I've done a quick Google search and couldn't really find much. So I was wondering if people here might know where I could find this info or if it even exists...
Any help would be appreciated.

Haha yeah that prospect is a little concerning. I might just start by just emailing each department.

Haha yeah that prospect is a little concerning. I might just start by just emailing each department.

Dan

Before you start emailing the respective govt dept, your life would be easier if you get the university to right you a letter outlining why you need this information and what the purpose of it is, what's going to be done with the information. A confidentiality agreement would need to be done.

It will give your e-mail a bit of clout mate and make acquiring the info a bit easier.... that's what I use to do when I needed outside info from people be it just info or a pic shoot. A letter outlining what I'm doing, what's going to be done, why I'm doing it and whats the relevance signed by the lecturer and when possible the department head. Advise them that you can provide them a hard copy of the letter as well if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back