Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't and obviously it's misleading to me so it makes me wonder how often your pictures are photoshopped?

Cheers Brenton

Are you really serious? Have you ever heard of chondros in pitchers? Actually, have you ever seen a pitcher plant ... how big it is in relation to a green GTP? I am astounded.

Do these shots look familiar?

i-bhbrFJq-S.jpg
i-SRLVdJp-S.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Brenton, this is going to send into a spin. Photoshoped or not photoshoped?
Also, check my last post.

i-SGZHW8p-M.jpg

Just in relation to the relative size of chondros and pitcherplant pitchers....

To be fair, some Nepenthes do have pitchers big enough to contain young hatchies, similar to the manner shown.

But feeding a snake to a frog, the animal rights people will be all over you! ;)

Just in relation to the relative size of chondros and pitcherplant pitchers....

To be fair, some Nepenthes do have pitchers big enough to contain young hatchies, similar to the manner shown.

But feeding a snake to a frog, the animal rights people will be all over you! ;)

Oh, they are welcome.

The pitcher plants that produce really large pitchers, such as N. raja grow outside GTP's distribution range.

i-5DXVT8B-M.jpg

A shrew crapping into a pitcher of N. lowii (Borneo)

Last edited:
After yrs of dreaming on this thread i finally purchased two cracking little gtps. Thanks Bryce i couldnt be happier with the animals or your service and support mate.Their both healthy little eating machines.:D

Hey Mate,

Im glad your happy with them both, they are little crackers if i say myself. Keep us updated.

Bryce

as a pro photographer any photographer that is serious about what they do shoots in raw format and you need a program like photoshop to "develop" the picture. does not mean for 1 sec that they are "cheating" many photoshopped images haven't been drastically changed at all.

keep posting pics peoples, i need something to drool over until i get my class 2 nsw lic!

p.s does anyone know if the black phase gtps are hitting aussie breeders collections yet? those look amazing!

Anyways guys get over it before use have the thread deleted.

Heres some pics of some reds.

Attachments

• red jan.jpg
    red jan.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 119
  • red jan1.jpg
    red jan1.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 106
Fresh shed and Starting to get mouldy ;)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1327404421471.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1327404421471.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 126
I cant believe you guys actually went at it because of a photo :( I have been following this thread intensely all along...What a shame ....

ryan - they look awesome! I will def be hitting you up for a red hatchy one of these days....well done mate.

Attachments

• IMG_0104.JPG
    IMG_0104.JPG
    351.5 KB · Views: 68
  • photo matts first.jpg
    photo matts first.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 108
I fed him after that photo, he missed the fuzzy and bit himself and coiled! Nervous few minutes that's for sure... wasn't releasing.
All ok :) and downed two afterwards

Looking good Dan, all his clutch mates that i held back are are colouring up also. Thought i would share some pic's of my new pride and joy, hope to produce a good size clutch from her this year,

Attachments

• Picture 011a.jpg
    Picture 011a.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 141
  • Picture 013a.jpg
    Picture 013a.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 146
  • Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 116
Status
Not open for further replies.