Who's having a few 2night?!?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

starr9

Reaction score
So as my other half is getting the old BBQ fired up and the others are playing COD, I thought who else is out there having a few drinks 2night as a lead up 2 2morrow?!?!:D

I am drinking tonight as I have to work nightshift tomorrow. Not very Australian having to work :(

We don't really drink...and it's going to be over 40 for the next few days here, so we'll be staying home in the air con. The only thing we did last year was fly flags on the car.

I'm stuck out west for Australia day, I'll probably sleep in my Donga all day, would've been nice to go home for a bbq with mates and the girlfriend though, especially since it's storming out here and who knows how long it'll be till they get back on site

I will have a few beers tonight for sure

Having a few cokes with my 2 yr old son cause my partner works night shift ... Yay lol

Drinking bourban at home,tossing up whether to go out.i dont really want to go to work hung over...again

I am drinking tonight as I have to work nightshift tomorrow.

Yup me too! But I don't celebrate aus day, as I am a very passionate kiwi.....yup ready for the onslaught that this comment will bring.

To preempt some questions - I am still here because I can't take my herps with me, and although my job is time consuming and the pay is crap - I enjoy it.
I came over cos the bfriend at the time talked me into it, long story short - he got arrested and sent back, I stayed as I had already quit my job and sold my car in nz.

Hmm that should cover most things - no I will never ever become an australian citizen.......I am a resident only

Phantomreptiles a good come back to kiwi sheep jokes is "yes kiwis may sleep with sheep, but Australians eat them" I am Aussie but still think its funny.

I am drinking tonight as I have to work nightshift tomorrow.

Yup me too! But I don't celebrate aus day, as I am a very passionate kiwi.....yup ready for the onslaught that this comment will bring.

To preempt some questions - I am still here because I can't take my herps with me, and although my job is time consuming and the pay is crap - I enjoy it.
I came over cos the bfriend at the time talked me into it, long story short - he got arrested and sent back, I stayed as I had already quit my job and sold my car in nz.

Hmm that should cover most things - no I will never ever become an australian citizen.......I am a resident only

Beached az bru! wanna chup bru? lol

Az for Australia day I'm going out on the boat at 4am to start of the day with a fish and a **** load of beers!!

Yep I'm on the turps. Took a few extra days off to fish and crab the mouth of the Finnis River BUT we have cyclonic winds, general flooding and mega tides that would have flooded the camp anyway.

So it's beer and a bbq and few games of sticks at the Buff Club. See If I can pick the Oz day medal again!

Nice to see Im not the only one having a few! Tho its not cool for the ones who have to work!

Cheers and Happy Australia Day to all!!!:D

Well a friend pulled out a bottle of some foreign drink apparently twice as strong as tequila. I didnt believe him, Yep its twice as strong is tequila... So here we are still awake and im stunned i can still type ;) Happy Australia Day Evry1....Stay Safe n enjoy the best country on earth....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back