Australia Day....now own up about Friday.....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Up at mooloolaba at the moment.
Turned 18 yesterday, havnt stopped drinking since (thank god for auto correction in the iPhone) but I'm truly fu*^ed haaha

Same here, Starr - are you doing a bridging course too? I have three weeks of intensive maths - ugh! It means I don't have today off either because I have to study. :cry:

It'll be worth it in the end.

No im doing summer school to reduce the amount of classes I have this year! If I didnt then Id have 7 subjects each semester! I h8 maths! Im doing blood pressure, heart and lung sounds and stuff like that. Its not bad just full on!! I keep finding other things to do other than study tho..... like going on here!!! :)

Can't do it, I'd get busted, my superiors know me too well now. I took a LOT of days off last year due to problems (I was yelling and freaking out at work so I had to take time off), so I'm not going to start falling into that trap now, so I'm doing my best to avoid that...not sure how this year will go, but the end of last year has not been good at all, and I fear this year will be much the same unless my luck changes dramatically. I've just about run out of sick days...so it'll start eating into my annual leave and in a few years I plan to do some stuff with relatives. So I have no choice other than to tough it out.

Fingers crossed this weekend will be a good one for me, but I'm not entirely sure as yet.

I took leave on Friday.. Was tempted to call in sick on Monday, too.

im unemployed and disillusioned but i had a 9am meeting on friday....yeah i rocked up hung over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back